DECOY

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

Please listen to

Princess Hours- Instrumental 3

JO YOUNGMIN

In the mansion, all of the high officials in Appa’s company were present. Investors and multimillionaire people were present. Umma’s friends were present as well like some famous painters, designers and such.

                “Congratulations Youngmin.” L joe hyung put his arms over my shoulder.

                “Kumawo for coming.” I said.

                “That’s nothing to us but Suzy noona wasn’t able to come.” Baro said worriedly.

                “What happened to her?” I started getting anxious.

                “Nothing, she said that she needed to submit something.” Jinyoung appeared while holding a glass of wine.

Dongho came with two girls on his side.

                “So how’s the wedding?” he began asking.

I just laughed at him.

                “Enjoy yourself, I have to go to-

                “To your wife?” Dongho cut me.

                “Deh”

KIM JIN AH

I decided to stand in a corner where people won’t be able to see me. I was really tired of talking and answering their endless questions. Like what’s the business of my parents. What were our properties? Have I travelled abroad and many more.

It was irritating because I couldn’t answer any of it.

I kept on heaving a deep sigh when suddenly someone grabbed me by the arm and pull me backward.

I was about to scream when I saw the face of the person.

                “What are you doing?” I asked as soon as I composed myself.

                “Come with me.” he ordered not letting go of my hand.

We left the mansion and went behind were tall trees were abundant. It was somewhat cold and I was still wearing my gown.

                “What do you want to say?” I asked when we were already far from the mansion.

 

Please listen to:

Princess Hours- Instrumental 4

He released my hand and faced me.

                “I want to-

                “I know, we both don’t like this wedding to happen. And you want to have the divorce immediately that’s why you want to talk.”

                “Bwah?”

                “That’s the truth, don’t you deny it.”

I turned because I was afraid I would cry again.

                “I know you’re thinking of your future and I wasn’t even part of it. I was just a decoy so that you would be allowed to study abroad.”

                “What are you saying?”

                “Don’t even lie to me because I heard it from you.”

                “I didn’t want to be in this situation, no one wanted to because I feel trapped by my own parents.”

I slightly turned to face him and then looked somewhere else.

                “I also have my own dreams. I want to be a normal person, a normal student knowing that no one’s watching all of my movements. I want to fulfil my dreams and that is to study abroad.”

                “Gwenchana” I smirked. “You would soon be able to do that after our divorce. You would be able to go on with your life, with that dream living with the person you really liked!”

                “Divorce was the only way of escaping.”

                “And that’s why I would give it to you!” I exclaimed.

                “Is it because you liked somebody else?” he creased his forehead.

                “Bwah?”

                “Is it because of your special friend, that’s why you wanted to have a divorce?”

I felt bad upon hearing special friend.

                “Deh! Are you happy now? What about your reasons? Studying abroad as your only way to be with your girl! Leaving me alone and not going back!”

                “Deh, that’s what I was thinking before.”

                “And then now you’re making it in a hurry? You’re worse than what I could imagine! ”

I planned to walk away and leave him but I was stopped when he suddenly hugged me from the back. His arms were hugging me tightly.

                “Yah, what are you doing? Let me go.”

I tried to wiggle free but he wasn’t moving at all.

                “Please, let’s stay like this even for this moment.”

 

 

please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

=)