FIRST MISTAKE

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

Please listen to this:

B1A4- ONLY ONE

NO ONE’S P.O.V

                “What is this?!” Mrs Jo shouted as soon as she received and read the headline of the news.

JO JINAH CAUGHT FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER MAN

Mrs Jo turned so furious and called Hyosung.

                “Call Jieun and tell her to come here in the mansion with JinAh!” She shouted really mad.

Mr Jo was sitting beside her, reading the whole article. He observed that the guy, JinAh was hugging had a blurred face. And that JinAh seemed to know this person.

JinAh arrived with Jieun beside her. She bowed and sat in the chair which was across the seats of Mr and Mrs Jo.

Mrs Jo wasn’t able to control herself and shouted at her.

                “Are you trying to destroy our image!” she was really mad that her husband needed to calm her.

While JinAh had no idea of what she was saying. Mrs Jo put the newspaper on the table. JinAh got it and read the huge letters imprinted on the front page.

Her eyes widened and looked down really ashamed of what she had done.

                “Mianhe, Eomeonie, Abeojie.” She was afraid of her tears to blur her eyes.

                “Do I have to tell you that you don’t belong to an average family? You are now part of us and you should try to value and try to be careful with every action you are showing.” Mrs Jo massaged her temples and stood up with the two maids on her side. “You should try to learn your new life, you don’t belong to your old life. Jieun come with me.” She walked away and entered a different room.

JinAh was hurt with what Mrs Jo had said but then she still managed to stop her tears.

Mr Jo was left and it was his turn to talk.

                “Mianhe, I didn’t know that something like this would happen.” JinAh was really sorry.

                “You should always remember that everyone is watching your actions.” He left and it was the moment her tears fell.

She sobbed really hard, thinking of the wrong thing she had done. Then Jieun arrived helping her to stand and made their way back to the house.

 

KIM JINAH

I still couldn’t stop from crying, while Jieun kept on comforting me.

                “Stop crying Young Lady, let’s not just repeat the mistake.”

I wiped my tears with the back of my hands, as soon as I got off the car, I asked Jieun to leave me alone first. As I was on my way to my room, Youngmin suddenly spoke making me frightened.

                “So have you read the news?”

I wasn’t speaking because I didn’t have the energy to talk to him.

                “You still went somewhere and making home at this hour? What a girl!” he mocked. “Not reading the news and enjoying her night and day with another man.”

I wasn’t able to control myself so I turned to him but he already entered his room, banging the door loudly.

My tears fell.

I felt as if his not my husband. He didn’t even try to listen to my explanations.

I entered my room and lied on the bed. Tears were uncontrollably falling down because I couldn’t stop blaming myself for doing that thing.

I should’ve thought twice or thrice or more than that!

 

JO YOUNGMIN

We arrived in school and I wasn’t speaking to her. She tried once to talk but I only put my earphones on.

                “Youngmin have you read the news?” Dongho approached me when I sat on my chair.

It was totally embarrassing since all of my classmates were looking at me.

                “I don’t want to talk about that.” I answered and looked outside.

                “But you’re the talk of the town, how will you stop them?” L joe hyung asked.

                “I don’t know. It’s not my fault anyway.”

 

KIM JINAH

                “JinAh!” I heard Sungyeol called my name but I ran away from him.

I didn’t want to talk and I didn’t want people whispering something about the two of us.

I kept on running until I got tired and stopped in front of the library building.

                “Yah, why do you keep on avoiding me?” he blurted.

I covered my face with my two hands.

                “Because people we’re gossiping about us.”

I turned and readied to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

                “Yah! Is this what you called destroyer of friendship?”

I faced him and saw his disappointed face.

The bell rang and students started on making a crowd around us.

And then what surprised me more was when I noticed Youngmin standing not far from Sungyeol’s back.