A VERY SPECIAL DAY

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

Please listen to this if you want =)

Princess Hours- Instrumental 1

KIM JIN AH

It was a sudden announcement and I wasn’t able to react. They dragged me into a room and put make-up on my face. Then showed me the wedding gown, it was pure white with ribbon laces on the shoulders.

                “Wear it Young Lady.” Jieun handed it to me and I went to the fitting room.

I was staring at my appearance.

I would be married to a stranger.

I wore it and it was exactly the same size of my body. As I walked out of the room, Jieun, Hyosung and Zinger were gazing at me amused.

                “You look like a princess, Young Lady!” Hyosung walked to me and took my hand.

I felt myself blushing with the compliment.

                “C’mon Young Lady we still need to fix your hair.” Zinger pushed me into a chair.

 

The piano was playing as I and Appa walked in the aisle. The people were all looking at me and it felt like I was some kind of celebrity. I was flattered at this moment. There Youngmin was, standing beside Umma and her mother.

Appa gave my hand to Youngmin who was staring at me in awe.

                “Youngmin take care of my daughter.” Appa said making all of us smile.

                “I will, Sir” he answered.

Halmeonie was there and she waved her hand at me.

                “Kumawo” I mouthed.

                “Are you ready?” Youngmin asked straight to my eyes but I looked away.

                “I got no choice, right?”

He smiled and we walked to the front.

The mc was holding a microphone and wearing a white tuxedo.

He showed a wide smile to both of us.

                “Ladies and gentlemen, we will now start the ceremony.” He started.

…………………………

                “Youngmin, are you accepting JinAh, as your wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer and in sadness or happiness of your life?”

My heart was beating really fast, too afraid of what would be his answer.

                “I do” he answered.

I felt my heart skipped a beat.

He slowly inserted the gold ring on my left ring finger.

                “JinAh, are you accepting Youngmin, as your wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in richer and in poorer and in sadness or happiness of your life?”

I looked up at him and a thought entered my mind.

I was doing this for Halmeonie and Harabeojie. Him, for Suzy.

                “I do”

It was my turn to put the ring in his finger.

                “And now you may kiss the bride.”

I turned to be nervous this time. It would be my first kiss, he slowly put the veil above my head and I could clearly see his face.

He was smiling and I didn’t have any idea of what was running in his mind. With a swift movement, he kissed me on the cheek.

I was paralyzed on my position as I felt his lips. It felt like the whole world stopped on turning.

He then whispered to my ear. “Let’s talk later.” he winked before he grabbed my hand and faced all those people who joined us in this very special day.