SLAP

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

INFINITE- 다시돌아와

 

JO YOUNGMIN

I was back in the house at night after having more meetings with the other businessmen whom Abojie had talked to before for the creation of another project.

They told me some tips on how to survive and to plan for such crucial time like this. I somewhat felt happy because I helped my father. I just hope that everything will work out well.

 

HOUSE

I entered JinAh’s room and found her already asleep. I sat on the edge of her bed and touched her hand.

                “How long have you been there?” she suddenly spoke.

She rose up and took my hand.

                “What happened to your meeting?” She asked again.

                “We’re working on it but it’s not yet finalized.”

                “Don’t worry, it will be fine. Ahm, have you eaten?”

                “Deh”

                “Mianhe, I wasn’t able to wait for you so I’ve fallen asleep early. So, did you come here only to inform me about that?”

I didn’t speak and was hesitating to answer.

                “Hey, I’m asking you.”

                “I missed you. I think I couldn’t breathe if I won’t see your face today.”

Her eyes widened with what I said.

                “Really? Can you repeat what you said?”

She blushed and she looked cute.

                “I missed you, I missing you even if I’m looking at you.”

She came closer and hugged me.

                “You know what, you should’ve told me about that before.” She released me then slightly pushed me. “That’s why starting from now, no matter what happens, say whatever you want that’s the only thing I’m wishing from you.”

She was so sincere with what she said making me stare at her lips. I leaned closer.

                “Yah, are you planning to kiss me?” she asked making me stop.

                “Just close your eyes.”

She grinned and closed her eyes. I held her chin and was ready to kiss her when a knock on the door disturbed us. I panicked so I just slapped her forehead.

                “Ah! Youngmin!” she exclaimed.

I looked really pathetic as I turned to see who knocked only to see my younger brother standing by the door.

                “Hyung I need your help.”

Kwangmin looked like he had a serious problem.

I faced JinAh who was fuming with what I did. I immediately stood up.

                “I’ll be back, promise.” I held my right hand high and quickly went out of her room dragging Kwangmin behind.