LIQUORS

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

A smile crept on my lips.

                “Of course it is.” I stood closer to Youngmin.

I caught sight of Suzy’s reaction. So I got a spoonful of cake from my plate.

                “Wanna try?” I asked leaning closer to spoon-feed him.

                “Open your mouth!” Dong ho, who was standing beside us, cheered.

                “Arasseo” Youngmin complied and ate the slice of cake.

After serving him with the cake, I took another food from the table and shoved it in his mouth.

                “Eat well since you’re getting thinner.” I laughed and got a banana. “As well as this one.” I unpeeled and put it in his mouth.

Not yet done and enjoying with what I was doing, I took another plate and filled it with different seafood found on the table.

                “Shrimp first, ahhhh” I ordered Youngmin who was all trapped with my cruelty tonight.

It was about to enter his mouth when a hand stopped me. Suzy’s eyebrows creased.

                “Are you stupid, don’t you know that he’s allergic to shrimp?”

I was taken aback and stared at Youngmin, who wasn’t even reacting with what I was doing.

I put the plate down and left them. I quickly walked outside the veranda.

I felt belittled again.

Allergic? Why I didn’t know about that simple thing?  

                “Aren’t you getting annoyed? Just leave him to me.”

I turned to see Suzy leaning on the door frame looking at me.

                “Why don’t you say that to yourself so that you’ll end daydreaming?” I answered with annoyance in my tone.

She smirked.

                “Let’s just say that he’s really marrying you, but haven’t you thought of our past which is incomparable?”

A thought entered my mind, she, staying with Youngmin laughing loudly, like what I saw last time. I felt a little pain in my chest.

                “I don’t care with whatever you’re talking about, but no worries because if the wind tries to change its direction, your dreams might come true.”

I went back inside and grabbed the wine in the counter.

Youngmin was looking at me weirdly as I took a glass of wine and drank it in one gulp. Then I sat alone in a corner, continuously drinking the wine straight from the bottle to my mouth.

Why did I feel like spinning?

JO YOUNGMIN

I was watching her while she aimlessly drank the wine, I wanted to stop her but I know she won’t listen so why bother? But Ahjussi came surprised seeing Pillow-head already drunk.

                “Youngmin, can’t you see your wife? She’s drowned to liquor.”

I automatically ran towards them and supported her back with my arms.

                “Mianhe Ahjussi, I know you’ve got other guests but we still became a problem to you.”

He patted my shoulder.

                “That’s fine, maybe you could bring her to your room? She seemed really beaten up by this wine.” He chuckled and bade goodbye to us.

I sighed, “You’re a big idiot Pillow-head.” I whispered.

I carried her on my arms, “Guys just enjoy the rest of the night, I need to take care of her.”

I looked first at Suzy then went to our room. Laid her on the bed and fixed the blanket over her. Her eyes were bulging. I knew it was my fault.

I sat at the edge of the bed and fixed her hair. Then I found myself touching her face.

                “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” I leaned closer and whispered to her ear but out of a sudden her arms were all over my neck. I was TRAPPED.

I tried to push away but she was too tight.

                “Why do you keep on hurting me? Am this evil to you?” she was speaking in her sleep.

I stopped from moving and listened to what else she’ll be saying.

                “Tell me, I would change everything for you.” Tears came out from her eyes then she moved to her right freeing me from her arms.

I stared at her back and thought of how much I hurt her. I lied on the bed, and then she faced me. She was still sleeping but again, her arm surrounded my body.

I didn’t know but things were really making me so confused.