TIRED

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

Britney Spears- Everytime

 

KIM JINAH

I was standing by the window as I watched the rain poured down. This feeling of uneasiness was almost driving me crazy.

FLASHBACK

I lied on his bed the moment he left because he said he’ll come back. The time was moving so slow so I decided to look for some interesting things inside his room when I noticed a remote control on his study table.

                “For what is this?” I clicked the red button and something automatically moved.

I turned and saw the huge painting moved to the side, I was surprised with what happened and so I entered the dark room. There were mirrors on the wall, a table and a chair in the centre.

I was amazed since it was my first time seeing the room. I walked to the table and found more books. I also found his favourite book, I opened it and found that lame letter I read before.

There’s a small cabinet beside the table so I opened it as well. Until I found a peculiar photo of Suzy and him under the tree, him embracing her so much. A date was written behind and a message as well.

                I want you to wait for me,, I will come back to you no matter what happens.

                Sarangahe Youngmin.

I just felt pain upon seeing them... I thought my knees wobbled a little causing the other small box to fall on the floor. Then it revealed letters, familiar letter but not just one but dozens of them. I picked the letter up and found out that these letters and the love letter I read the last time were all for Suzy.

Tears fell on my cheeks.

He still has feelings for him…

I ran out of the room and unexpectedly met him. He called out for my name but I didn’t stop. Then he grabbed my wrist and spoke.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I didn’t want to see his face so I decided to go out of the house. Jieun stopped me but I told her that I would be with Gyuri, with that she allowed me.

I preferred to stand in front of the Han River. The night was really cold but I wasn’t able to feel it because these tears weren’t stopping.

                “Yah! I hate you so much!” I shouted as loud and as strong as I could.

I wiped my tears with my hands but still it didn’t stop.

I was sobbing hard when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Sungyeol, whom I thought was Youngmin at first.

                “Sungyeol-ah” he hugged me.

This time I wasn’t pushing him like what I did before. This time I wasn’t afraid of what might happen. Because this time, I needed a friend’s shoulder to lean on.

                “I’m here.” He caressed my back.

                “Sungyeol-ah,” I cried more. “I’m really tired and really hurt.”

He wasn’t speaking, making me calmer. The wind was blowing softly as I closed my eyes.

                “Why can’t he love me the way he loved her before?” I asked.

                “Maybe because he’s still adjusting but if you can’t take it any longer, I’m always here to protect and to stay with you.”

How I wish I could hear the same words from Youngmin.