BAD MOOD

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

JO YOUNGMIN

I was awakened by Mr Cha.

Umma’s face flashed on my mind again.

                “Good morning Young Master.”

                “Mianhe Mr Cha but my morning isn’t good.” I rose up and wore my sweater.

                “May I know the reason Young Master?”

                “I have an arranged meeting with someone today, that’s actually important but it was postponed because of that pillow-head.”

His head creased.

                “Who’s pillow head?”

                “Ah, you don’t have to know who she is.”

I went out of my room and planned to go to the garden. She was sitting like a child on the grass while chatting with Ahjumma.

                “Really!” the loudness of her voice was just enough to make me deaf.

                “Yah, pillow-head” I called her making Ahjumma stood and bowed at me.

“Good morning Young Master.” She greeted.

                “Yah” I called again but Pillow-head wasn’t facing me still.

                “Young Lady, Young Master is calling you.” Ahjumma nudged her on the arm as she was just staring at the plants.

                “Someone’s calling me? Maybe you’re only hearing the birds chirping? Like, it’s not impossible since its morning.” Then she stood up and spread her arms. “Ahjumma, I think I need to have a little walk. Annyeong!”

She walked away without even looking at me! This girl, what’s her problem?

                “Tsk.” I kicked the grass and followed her.

FLASHBACK

                “Youngmin, I passed the exam!” she shouted and entered my room.

I rose up and she sat on the edge of my bed.

                “Look at this, I passed the exam!” she handed me the paper. “I told you I would pass the exam right?”

I saw her score and it was almost the passing grade. I returned the test paper to her and lied back.

                “Yah, won’t you even congratulate me?”

                “Ani, you’re score is way too low to be considered passed.” I said and closed my eyes But she suddenly stood up and stomped her foot.

Then she threw the paper on my face.

                “You’re really conceited!”

She run out of my room and banged the door.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

She was walking ahead of me. Her hair being blown by the wind was kinda nice to watch.

The sun was high above making it really hot so I decided to remove my sweater and hung it on my shoulder.

                “Yah, won’t you stop?” I asked trying to fan myself with my hand.

At last she heard me.

                “Why don’t you talk?”

                “I have nothing to say, so why not leave me alone.” Her tone was all serious.

                “Well, I have something to say.” I reasoned out.

                “Say it now.”

                “There will be a birthday party at my Uncle’s house the day after tomorrow. Both of us are invited and it will be in Jeju Island. Would you go with me or not?”

                “Why d’you still ask? Do I have the freedom to say no?”

I wasn’t able to speak and walked closer to her, no not that close, just some enough space to talk and hear what ever she’ll say.

                “Are you mad at me?”

                “Ani” she walked away leaving me alone and confused.

She wasn’t in the mood to talk to me.

KIM JIN AH

The time was too fast to fly, I and Youngmin were already in the airport, and it was a private plane. What could you expect? The flight personnel motioned us to go inside and so we did.

I sat next to the window while he was sitting across me.

                “Sir, we’re still waiting for how many passengers?” the flight attendant asked.

                “We’re still waiting for 5 persons.”

The girl bowed and retreated. Now it was my time to ask.

                “Waiting for persons? I thought-

                “I invited them so that it won’t be boring in our trip. If it will just be you and I then that would be totally-

He was cut off in his sentence when one of his so called ‘5 persons’ entered.

                “Youngmin-ah” A girl’s voice, I wished and prayed not to see, popped her head in the entrance door.