EMBARRASSED

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JINAH

I was just awakened by a phone ringing. I slightly opened my eyes and was startled to see Youngmin lying on my side.

I was watching his face. I tried to pin point his cheek with my index finger and he had no reaction. His phone kept on ringing on the bedside table so I turned to see who the caller and it was Suzy.

I smiled and turned it off, turned to Youngmin again and embraced him. I was taking the opportunity because this was only way I could feel the peacefulness between us.

 

Not long after I hugged him, he moved a little so I automatically took my hands off him.

He opened his eyes and our eyes met, he quickly stood up and undusted his shirt.

                “Why am I in your room?” he asked innocently.

I creased my forehead and burst to laughter.

                “What’s funny?”

                “You are funny!” I stood up and wore my sleepers on.

He immediately went out of my room and headed to his.

It made me chuckle and thought of walking outside, to breathe some fresh air and to feel the sunlight.

 

JO YOUNGMIN

I returned to my room and took a cold shower. I got really embarrassed when she saw me sleeping next to her.

After taking a bath, I was surprised when I saw her sitting on my couch.

                “What are you doing here?”

                “Nothing, I brought your coffee.” She pointed to the cup on the table.

I was kind of grateful knowing that she brought something for me.

 

NO ONE’S P.O.V

                “Really you’re returning today?” Mrs Jo was joyous of the good news.

                “Deh, wait for me because I’m already here in Seoul.”

                “Arasseo, there will be a homecoming party for you.”

 

KIM JINAH

I watched Youngmin lied on his bed.

                “Won’t you leave yet?” he asked as he got his book and opened it.

I decided to sit on his chair and pretended that I didn’t hear what he said.

                “Youngmin?”

                “What?”

                “Youngmin?”

                “I said what?”

                “Youngmin?”

                “Yah! I’m not deaf, you’re like a broken tape that keep on repeating the same word.”

                “Can I, lie on your bed?”

                “Deh?”

                “It’s not what you’re thinking, it’s just that you’re bed looked more comfortable than mine. And I feel really cold.”

I saw him smile.

                “Arasseo” he moved and gave space. “Come here before I change my mind.”

I hurriedly lied beside him and just what I thought it was more comfortable in this bed.

                “Youngmin can I ask you something?” I asked and covered my body with the blanket.

                “What is that?”

                “Do you believe the news about me?”

He stopped from reading.

                “If you want me to believe I will but if not then I won’t. I know you couldn’t do such thing. The media was just over reacting with what they saw.”

                “Really?”

                “Deh, it already happened to my friend that’s why I knew how it felt. But for sure you enjoy the-

She was already asleep so I decided to stop from speaking. I fixed the blanket on her shoulders and touched her forehead.

                “I won’t believe whatever those people will say about you because I don’t want to lose you. And I don’t want you to leave me.”

I kissed her on the forehead when someone suddenly entered.

I got really surprised when he came.

                “Hyung” he said as he took his sunglasses off.