YOU AND I

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

The moment we entered the room, the tears I was holding back fell. I stopped beside the closed door while he was in front of me.

                “Yah pillow-head, why are you crying?” he asked as if he really didn’t know the reason.

I didn’t answer him and continued crying while covering my face with my two hands.

                “Pillow head, aren’t you feeling well?”

All I wanted to do now was to go home, in my own home with my parents and Sungyeol.

                “Yah” I felt his hands on my shoulders.

I saw his worried face but it felt so, so hard when he was just staring at me earlier, doing nothing knowing that he was there listening to what his friends were saying about me.

I removed his hands and walked passed him.

                “Mianhe” it was a low voice from him. “I didn’t do anything a while ago.”

I turned to face him. “Are you happy now? That’s your plan right, I, being humiliated in front of your friends?” I asked raising my voice.

He wasn’t able to speak.

                “Don’t worry, after our marriage, there would be an immediate divorce between us because I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with you!” I left him alone and run outside.

I wished Sungyeol was here to make me feel better.

……….

It was full moon and I was sitting on a bench, it was outside the rest house and I was alone staring at the sky.

                “Umma, Appa, I want to go home.” I murmured.

The wind blew and I closed my eyes, still a tear ran down my eye. But I was surprised when I felt someone touched my face.

I widened my eyes as he sat on my side and acted like nothing happened.

                “I’m really sorry, Pillow-head.” I looked at him and he was looking straight at nothing.

I inhaled then exhaled. “Did you know why I agreed on marrying you?” I asked.

                “Ani” our eyes met then I looked away.

                “That’s because of my grandfather and your grandmother. Harabeojie wanted me to be happy and I believed him, Halmeonie wanted you to be happy and so here I am, fulfilling my promise. But it never entered my mind even once that you would be that cold towards me. If only I knew it earlier then I would have thought of it twice, that you and I are not really meant for each other.”

I stood up and began crying.

I was about to go back in the rest house when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

                “Maybe we can work this out. Why don’t we give it a try?” he asked.

                “Give it a try?”

                “Deh, I would try to be a good husband to you and you as a wife to me.”

I closed my eyes really tight making more tears to fall.

                “Are you trying to make a game? Don’t you know that it would never be that easy?” I spoke really mad. “Why don’t you just marry that girl, your mother prefers her more than me, she’s more beautiful than me, she’s more intelligent than me, she’s more talented than me and most of all you liked her so much.” I removed his hand. “Don’t worry, I’ll still act like normal but after this, don’t expect that everything would be the same.”

I walked away and stopped not far from him. “I didn’t know that it would be this hard to persuade the person you loved to like somebody else.”

 

The party was about to start so I went back to the room. I got my clothes to wear and wore it after taking a bath. Put on a light make-up and walked alone downstairs.

I immediately saw Youngmin standing beside Suzy, they were as usual, so close to each other.

                “JinAh, come with us, let’s eat.” Ahjussi pulled me towards them. He gave me a small plate and fork.

                “Kamsamnida”

I walked towards the table where different kinds of foods were served. I heard my stomach growled signalling that I was really hungry.

                “I have to forget all about him first and eat.”

I got a spoonful of that sweet fruit cocktail and a slice of cake from the other plate.

This looked so delicious!

As I was about to put it in my mouth, someone suddenly spoke making me stop.

                “Good evening JinAh, enjoying the food?” It was Suzy who was busy staring at me from head to toe.

I turned my back at her and continued eating when Youngmin came with his friends behind.

                “Is it delicious?” Youngmin asked.

Act normal and make that girl really jealous.

A smile crept on my lips. It’s time for my revenge.


**guys I'm sorry for the blinking background but i already changed it for your convenient =)

so please enjoy and comment to my work!

kamsamnida

Youngyoungmin