DREAMS

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

I woke up with my head aching so much. I had to hold to the wall so that I won’t fall. Youngmin wasn’t in the bed when I woke up so I presumed he didn’t sleep with me, but who brought me here?

I shrugged the thought and went to the to the comfort room to clean myself because I really smelled so bad.

After taking a bath, I walked downstairs and saw his friends sitting on the couch and on the floor watching a movie.

                “Have you seen Youngmin?” I asked not expecting if somebody would answer.

                “He’s outside wit Suzy.” Jinyoung answered.

Upon hearing their names together, it felt like I lost my appetite for food so I decided to go back in the room.

                “Maybe it could’ve been better if Sungyeol and GyuRi are here.” I sighed and lied flat on the bed.

Things kept on working in my mind when I heard a girl’s squeal. I got up quickly and looked through the windows only to find the two of them standing next to each other.

They were laughing and then turned to be serious. Their voices were quite low but I still managed to hear even a little of their conversation.

                “Divorce is part of your plan right?” Suzy asked.

Youngmin nodded.

                “What about your plan in studying outside the country? You told me before that you would bring me with you.”

                “Deh, I said that, studying would never be erased in my mind and you’ll always be part of it but………

I decided not to listen, tears flowed out of my eyes and I touched my chest as I could really feel pain. I didn’t know why it hurt so bad, hearing him and her together. He would soon leave me and he would never care for me.

Why in all the guys existing here on earth, why should it be him? And of all the girls in the world, why should I be the one to suffer?

If ever I could turn back time, I would return to my parents’ arms and begged them not to leave me here in hell.

A knock on the door disturbed my thoughts, my tears were already dry but I turned so that he won’t be able to see it.

                “Pillow-head, were going back to Seoul.”

I worked without saying anything, fixed my clothes and bag. It was really silent since no one was speaking until he stopped in front of me and grabbed my arms.

I didn’t face him.

                “Are you still mad at me?” he asked.

I shook my head not speaking.

                “Why don’t you speak, I said I’m sorry right?”

The moment I looked up at him, my tears wet my eyes.

                “I would prefer speaking to a dog than to you.” I said really hurt as I could remember him and Suzy forming their dreams together.

                “What?”

I looked at the windows.

                “Let’s hurry because I want to go home now.”

He released my arm and I walked out of the room. His friends were downstairs ready with their things.

                “Hi, JinAh!” Dongho greeted but I didn’t react and made my way out.

 

 

SEOUL

The whole mansion was busy when we arrived. Jieun welcomed me with a smiling face grabbing me by the arm.

                “Young Lady, are you ready for the wedding?”

                “Wedding?” Youngmin repeated surprised as I was.