MISSED THEM

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

My mind was still as confused as ever, it’s just that I didn’t want to talk to him. After what I’d said when the two of us were with Halmeonie. It was you know, for my part not easy to accept and do your promise especially if that promise was dealing with THIS snobbish guy.

I sighed when we were back to our rooms. I was about to enter my room when I spoke.

                “I want to go back home.”

Then I opened the door and lied on the bed staring at the pearl coloured ceiling with the touch of brown.

I’d fallen asleep and a single tear fell from my eye.

Jieun woke me with a tray of food on Hyosung’s hand.

I looked puzzled, “What’s this?”

                “We’ve been worried about you, are you feeling okay?”

                “What? Of course I am.”

                “But you better rest because you look pale.”

The tray was put on the bed.

                “Kumawo” I murmured.

                “We’ll be outside.”

The three walked out of my room. Moments later I heard knocks and the door opened. I didn’t bother to look at the person because of the food I was eating.

But as I looked up, it was HIM?

                “Come with me.” he spoke

                “Where will we go?” I asked drinking the milk.

                “Don’t ask and get dressed.” He said as if he’s a boss.

                “Arasseo, my King.” I babbled.

The three ladies helped with what I’ll wear.

                “Is he taking you to a date?” Hyosung asked giggling.

                “He’s really romantic.” Zinger complimented him more.

                “Enough of the talking, Young Master is waiting.”Jieun reprimanded.

This time they let me wore a black loose shirt, shoulder covered and short white shorts while for my feet they let me wore a black high heel booties.

                “What are we going to do?” I asked as I get on the car and sat beside him.

I just noticed that there were only 2 cars behind us. He didn’t mind to look at me and answer my question; he just stared outside and tapped his fingers on his lap.

                “Arasseo” I whispered.

The car started on moving and I felt bored, he wasn’t speaking and I have nothing to say. It rained making me looked like a fool anticipating for the next rain drop.

                “Yah, aren’t you going out?” he called out.

                “Deh?” I leaned closer to the window and saw that the place was familiar.

I got out of the car and was surprised to see our house!! I was standing in front of our house again!!

I screamed and ran inside.

                “Umma, Appa!!!!!” I jumped to them and embraced them as tight as I could. “I missed you so much!”

                “Jinah, we missed you too.” Appa shouted.

                “Your Momma missed you also!”

We hugged each other like kids and we only stopped when Youngmin entered. Appa and Umma bowed and stepped backward.

                “Young Master, you may sit on this sofa.” Umma pointed to the red one.

Youngmin looked at it first. “It’s not full of germs, you won’t die if you try sitting on it.” I said mockingly.

He complied and sat.

                “It feels comfortable here than in that mansion.” I said not caring if Youngmin was here.

                “Jinah, your mouth.” Appa warned.

                “So Young Master, what made you visit this place?” Umma asked as if she was talking to a baby, like why should it be that slow? And gentle?

                “I want to see my fiancé’s house.” He replied.

                “Ha ha, this is of course a small house.” Appa widened his arms, “Like the normal one.”

                “I know” he answered without respect in his tone. “And I want to sleep here in one of your rooms, with your daughter.”

                "WHAT!!"