I WAS FORCED

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

KIM JIN AH

On the next day, I returned to the mansion with my parents. We met again, these three persons who were totally unknown to me.

                “So you accepted the agreement?” I guessed the father of this other guy, who was standing so tall beside him, asked.

I looked at Appa and Umma. I simply nodded.

                “Give us your trust that she will be safe with us.”

                “Just give her all the things she needs so that she will have the best life.” Appa said.

                “Don’t worry. Youngmin-ah, accompany her. You two need to get to know each other.” He ordered.

Umma forced me to stand and I had no choice but to follow him.

We’re already in the garden and he sat on a bench.

                “Why do you have to force yourself to marry someone you don’t know?” he asked.

I sat on the grass.

                “Because of my parents.” I answered.

                “That’s always the reason but don’t ever expect that I’ll be liking you because I already have someone I really like.”

                “Don’t be too proud of yourself because I won’t ever like you no matter what happens. I came here for money, don’t you remember?”

He stood up and looked at me.

                “I’m just being honest to my” I stood up as well and said “Soon-to-be husband.” Our faces were near but all I wanted to do is to slap his face.

JO YOUNGMIN

This girl was getting on my nerves. Was she trying to lose my patience?

                “Youngmin-ah!” Appa called. “We’ll eat now with them.”

                “You heard that?” I said.

                “I’m not deaf.”

She walked ahead of me.

After we ate, I got the key of my car and drove away from the house without the permission of my parents. I kept on doing whatever they liked without knowing the real reason why I had to do it. They kept on saying that I don’t have the rights to complain so just follow what they want.

I stayed in the bar with my friends.

                “Sorry about what happened.” Baro patted my shoulder.

                “What about Suzy?” Jinyoung asked.

                “I don’t know yet. After this stupid marriage, they won’t be able to stop me to divorce her.” I said.

                “Youngmin, Suzy will come back for you.” L joe hyung said after one gulp of wine.

                “I know.”

                “Guys, we’re here to enjoy! Let’s party there are so many girls here c’mon!” Dong ho was ecstatic again. He pulled Jinyoung and Baro. L joe and I were left on the table.

                “What’s the name of the girl?” hyung asked.

                “Kim Jin Ah”

                “The girl from the next class to us?”

                “I don’t care about her.” I drank the beer.

                “Why did you agree to the desires of your parents?”

                “I don’t have any choice and we’re not going to be together for a long time because that girl is only after the money.” I laughed.

                “But you’ll never know what might happen next.”

                “Why are you so worried about it?”

                “I’m only worried of Suzy, how she’ll feel about it.”

I fell silent. “I don’t know about that yet.”

My phone vibrated. An unknown number was calling.

                “Who’s calling?” Hyung asked as he got curious as well.

                “I don’t know.”

                “Answer it.” He said.

When I answered it, it was this annoying girl.

                “Where are you?” she asked.

                “Why on earth are you calling me?”

                “Yah, yah, before you think of anything else, you’re mother told me to call you. She wants you to go home now.”

                “What? You’re staying in the house?”

She suddenly turned her phone off.

                “Yah! Yah!”

I stood up. “This girl.”

                “Where are you going?” hyung stood up as well.

                “I have to go home.”

                “Why?”

                “That girl, I have to know what she’s doing in this hour in our house. I really have to go hyung.”

I passed through the crowd.

                “Youngmin-ah!” I heard someone called but I didn’t turn back. I continued walking until I got out of the bar.