HE NEEDS ME?

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

PLEASE LISTEN TO:

CAN U SMILE- INFINITE

 

KIM JINAH

                “Here take this.”

Appa gave me a cold glass of water.

I drank it and put the glass down.

                “Did something happen in your house?” Umma took my hand as she asked.

I was trying not to say anything but she kept on shaking me.

                “Gwenchana, JinAh tell us what really happened.” Appa cooed.

I let out a deep sigh before speaking.

                “I think, I and Youngmin won’t last forever.”

There was silence for a moment.

                “Are you getting tired of him?” Appa asked.

I nodded and I wasn’t able to stop my tears.

                “I don’t want to go back, Appa, Umma, take me away from them. I want to live with you.”

I noticed that Umma was in deep thoughts. She was still holding my hand until she pulled me into a hug.

                “You should come back to him.”

                “But-

                “You’re already his. And he needs his wife at this crisis happening in their family.”

                “Your mother is correct JinAh” Appa added. “You know that they’re having a huge problem in the company right?”

I let them speak because they won’t even listen if I try to contradict in their decision.

                “JinAh, my daughter,” Umma paused and kissed my forehead. “Always try to understand his feelings. Remember your promised to his grandmother? She’s trusting you so much with him. Trust me, he needs you more than what you could think of.”

He needs me?

                “She’s correct so if I were you, I’d go back to him and fix things the way they should be.”

Umma released me. She got my bag from the table and forced me to sling it on my shoulder. Appa supported my arms and they were both on my side as we headed outside the house.

I was surprised to see Jieun waiting.

                “Young Lady” she bowed and opened the door of the car. “We should go home now.”

I looked at Appa and Umma, gave them a tight hug before entering the car.

They waved at me as the car moved on and the intersection.

 I sighed and closed my eyes.

I wish those things they said were true to my life.

 

HOUSE

4 MINUTE-모르는

 

I caught sight of Youngmin sitting in the sofa inside his room. He was looking down and wasn’t doing anything at all.

                “Young Lady” Jieun appeared.

                “He’s crying, Youngmin’s crying.” I said as my tears were on the verge of falling.

                “Why don’t you go to him and do whatever you can?”

                “I can’t because every time I do that, he’ll just push me away. He doesn’t want to show that his in pain. If he has a problem, he won’t allow me to know it and he’ll think of the solution on his own.”

Tears just fell and it felt harder seeing him hurt.

“And it feels so hard because I couldn’t get any closer to him, I couldn’t comfort him and I couldn’t embrace him.”

                “Young Lady, you haven’t tried. I know he needs you badly.”

He needs me?