PITY

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

Please Listen to:

BACK TO YOU-BEAST

 

JO YOUNGMIN

The news were already published, the ownership of the company will be transferred to Mr Jo Seunghyun.

                “What happened Youngmin?” L joe hyung was surprised with the headline of the newspaper.

I didn’t say anything and walked out of the room. I was alone in the corridor when Suzy showed up. I looked at her but she didn’t do anything. She was about to pass without saying any word when I grabbed her wrist.

                “Can we talk?”

She looked at me.

                “For what, if everything between us is over?”

                “I” I paused. “I need a friend to talk to.” I looked down.

I saw her smile.

 

KIM JINAH

I excused myself from the class and walked in the corridor. I was still feeling drowsy and my eyelids were aching because of what happened yesterday. When I turned to the left, I saw both of them talking.

Suzy was holding on his arm as she talked. She saw me then she automatically hugged him.

I touched my chest because I couldn’t stand to see both of them so close to each other. I turned back and went on the other way.

…………….

We were in the cafeteria and I wasn’t in the mood to talk.

GyuRi sat on my left and showed a newspaper.

                “Have you seen this?”

                “I don’t want to read whatever is written there.” I said lazily.

                “Even if it concerns your husband’s company?”

                “Deh?”

I immediately got the newspaper from her and read the headline.

                “I told you, it’s important.”

                “What is this?”

                “It says there that Youngmin’s uncle is taking the company from them. Leaving only one fourth of the ownership.”

                “But he’s not telling me anything about this.” I put the newspaper down as I felt pity on him.

                “He came to the house last night.”

                “Wae?”

                “He was looking for you, he thought you’re with me. He’s saying that he wanted to explain everything to you.”

It slowly sank in my brain, he’s having a hard time and now I added to it.

 

HOUSE

I peeked through his glass door.

He was sitting on a sofa and was looking down. He seemed to be in deep thoughts.

Though I was hesitating to enter, I made up my mind.

I am his wife and I need to be on his side.

 

He looked up at me and stood up the moment I entered. I sat on his bed and grabbed his book to lessen the awkwardness.

                “I want to continue our divorce.”

He said making me stop from turning the pages of the book I was holding.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

i LOVE YOU guys for the comments!  Stay tuned because the next chapters will be so much....