NO CHOICE

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

JO YOUNGMIN

                “Youngmin, how’s your date with Suzy?” Jinyoung sat beside me and asked.

                “It was fine but I think it won’t happen again.”

                “Wae?”

                “Appa told us to be careful. Because we’re already introduced to his company, we might do some damages if ever we make something that would be unpleasing to the ears and eyes of those people.”

                “Then what’s your plan?”

                “I don’t know yet but it would be harder now and worst we won’t be able to repeat it.”

I shifted my head to the window and unexpectedly saw pillow-head sitting on a bench beside Sungyeol. She was laughing and they were sitting closed to each other. His arm around her shoulders made me stand from my seat.

                “Where are you going?” he yawned and asked.

I didn’t respond and proceeded downstairs to meet pillow-head.

                “Youngmin.” She said surprised as she stood up and stopped from laughing.

I took her wrist. “Come with me.”

                “Wae, we’re still talking.”

I dragged her upstairs and stopped in a place where no one’s watching.

                “What’s the matter with you?” she asked madly.

                “Did you just forget what Appa told us?”

                “Ani”

                “Then what are you doing earlier?”

                “I’m just chatting with my friend.” She defended.

                “Chatting with your friend? His arm around your shoulders, is that normal?”

                “At least we’re not dating.”

                “Yah, what did you say?”

                “Aniyo, if you want to date her please stay in a place where no one would be able to catch you.”

She said and left.

I was confused with what she said and a memory entered my mind.

“Just tell me you were with that girl again...”

She saw us, I thought hyung fixed this.

……

I was walking in the hallway back to the classroom when I met Suzy.

                “Can we talk?” she requested.

I complied and we went inside the music room. We sat and she started speaking.

                “I heard that you have a problem?”

                “Ne, I think” I paused and looked at her. “It would be impossible for us to meet after class anymore.”

                “What does that mean?”

                “I would soon take my father’s business and he asked me not to do anything that would create a buzz and destroy the company.”

I decided to stand and to leave her but she grabbed my wrist.

                “And you’ll follow what he wanted even if it’s against your will?”

I looked straight to her eyes.

                “I don’t have any choice Suzy.”

She released my hand and walked out. Then stopped by the door and saw her cry.