STARS

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

PLEASE LISTEN TO: YIRUMA-MOONLIGHT

JO YOUNGMIN

                “Thanks for the dinner.” Suzy said as we left the restaurant.

                “Can’t I really send you home?” I persuaded because I’m getting worried of her.

She shook her head and smiled.

                “Don’t worry I’ll safely go home.”

                “Arasseo”

Then to my surprise, she tiptoed and kissed me on the cheek.

                “Annyeong, my prince!” She bade goodbye and she was really cute.

I touched my cheek and turned happy with what she did.

That was for second time!

 

MANSION

Pillow-head was still up and was sitting on the bench, which was situated near the entrance of our rooms.

                “What are you doing here?” I asked and she was obviously shocked with what I did.

I chuckled and sat beside her, that was the only time I knew she was staring at the stars.

                “They are so beautiful to look at.” She whispered really amazed with it.

                “I know and I admired one of those.” I said making her head to turn and look at me.

“We’re the same, I used to admire one but then that star is too bright. It is outshining the others making it hard for the others to compete with that bright one. I myself couldn’t believe, would fall for that star.” She paused and looked up at the sky. “Because I just knew now that it would be impossible for me to reach it.” she closed her eyes and tears fell from it.

Why was she crying?

She stood up and walked to her room leaving me stupefied with what happened.

My heart felt sorry every time I see her cry.

And it was the quality of a girl I hated the most.

 

KIM JINAH

                “JinAh, have you submitted our project in Arts?” GyuRi was panicking in front of me but I was too lazy and I didn’t have the energy to answer her.

I put my right arm on the desk and rested my head on it.

I sighed and closed my eyes.

                “Is there any problem?” Sungyeol asked poking my head.

                “Ani” I yawned “sleepy.” I answered sluggishly.

I opened my eyes and GyuRi pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

                “Tell me, did something happen in the mansion?”

I frowned.

                “Did Youngmin fought with you last night?”

                “Aniyo. You know, I’m used of getting scolded and everything, there’s nothing to worry. Don’t you remember I’m Kim JinAh!” I stood up and raised both of my arms. “The tough JinAh!”

THE bell rang and all the students went back on their seats.

Then I heard my seatmate whispered something to the other guy.

                “I saw it with my own two eyes, Youngmin and Suzy were dating. And did you see them in the cafeteria?”

The other nodded.

                “They looked like princess and prince in never land.”

I sighed.

They liked each other so much, I think I was the huge rock between them. Standing as a hindrance in their fairy-tale love story.”

JO YOUNGMIN

The class ended, I and JinAh met in the car and she was still ignoring me.

So I tossed a sealed cup to her.

                “What’s this?” she began asking.

                “Someone told me that, it’s your favourite. I happened to enter a cake shop earlier so there I’m giving it to you.” I looked outside the window.

I heard her smirked making me to turn my head.

                “This?” she said and held it high, observed and turned it. “Just tell me you were with that girl again.”

                “Deh?”

                “Don’t worry, I won’t tell it to your parents. Tell me the truth and I won’t get angry.” She was on the verge of crying as she spoke while I was just watching her.