PAIN

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

JO YOUNGMIN

I saw both of them with my own two eyes, Sungyeol holding on her wrist.

I suddenly got irritated after seeing them.

                “Yah! Is this what you called destroyer of friendship?” he asked making Pillow-head turned and eventually saw me.

I only smirked and didn’t do anything to hinder their conversation. I spun around and made my way to the car, but I was stopped when he shouted.

He run to my direction and grabbed my shirt.

                “Is this the life you’re giving to her?” He yelled right in front of my face.

JinAh hurriedly removed his hands and stood in between us.

                “Sungyeol-ah, please stop it.” she begged.

And I was stunned when I saw him touching her face.

                “Don’t cry” he mumbled.

                “Just don’t meddle with our problems.” She said before removing his hands and entered the car.

I followed her.

She kept on crying and there was something inside me, telling me to comfort her but I was controlling myself.

I just handed my hanky but she didn’t accept.

FINE

We arrived in the house and just like before we didn’t talk but before I enter my room, I felt an unexpected hugged from the back.

                “Mianhe, please don’t get mad at me.”

I knew she was crying.

                “I’m not, have your rest.”

I took her hand off and left. Closed the door and lied on the bed.

I heard her door opened then closed. And I couldn’t resist myself, I peeked through the glass door and saw her crying so hard.

                “I don’t know why I’m feeling like this.”

I touched my chest and it was telling me to go after her because I was getting hurt every time she’s crying.

 

1 day after.

I was eating my breakfast when Jieun called.

                “Young Master, Young Lady still doesn’t want to eat.”

                “Deh? She hasn’t eaten for 1 day and until now?”

                “I’m getting worried Young Master, she doesn’t want to get out of her bed either.”

I stopped from eating and went to her room but then the door was locked and she was inside lying on the bed.

                “Yah, open the door.” I ordered.

She didn’t make any movements.

                “Get the keys from Mr Cha.” I told Jieun as I kept on banging the door.

She hurriedly left.

                “Pillow-head, what’s the matter with you? Are you planning of killing yourself?”

Still no reaction.

Mr Cha arrived and the door was opened. I quickly walked towards her and her face looked so pale. Jieun touched her forehead.

                “This is not good, she has fever.” Jieun said as she looked at me then back to her.

                “Call the doctor, quick.” Mr Cha told Jieun and she immediately followed.

“Mr Cha please, don’t let my parents know about this thing yet.”

“Deh, Young Master.”

I sat on the edge of the bed and she seemed really sick. Her lips were pale and her skin was hot. I caressed her hair as we waited for the doctor.

 

                “She’s over stress and she is not eating those are the reasons she got ill. She won’t recover if you won’t force her to eat. So take this medicine, she would soon get better.”

The doctor bade goodbye.

I looked at Pillow-head who looked really sick.

                “Jieun, Mr Cha you can leave us now. I’ll take care of her.”

I sat on a stool and held her hand.

                “Get well soon, you’re making me worry.” I said and stared at her. “I think I was wrong that I didn’t listen to you.”

I took the wet towel and rubbed it gently on her forehead and face.