SEE HER CRY

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

pLEASE LISTEN TO:

BIGBANG- WHAT IS RIGHT?

JO YOUNGMIN

I was walking in the hallway alone when I met Sungyeol. I didn’t show any expression and continued walking when he suddenly called.

                “Can we talk?”

We went to the rooftop and the whole campus was really seen.

                “You know that I like JinAh right?” he asked that made me turn and looked at him.

                “What did you say?”

                “I’m saying this because I don’t want to see her hurt. I hate it every time I see her cry all because of you.”

                “Why do you have to say those things to me? Mind your own business.”

                “I cared for JinAh so much. I hated myself after letting her marry someone like you who for sure won’t care and love her.”

                “Yah, be careful with what you’re saying. You don’t know anything.”

                “I know everything because she changed a lot after you entered her life. You’re an-

I wasn’t able to control myself and I gave him a blow on the face.

                “Are you out of your mind to say things you didn’t know at all?”

I was thinking of giving him another when my friends came holding on my arms.

                “Youngmin stop it!” Hyung shouted.

                “Then why don’t you ask her by yourself if she’s enjoying your company?” He insulted.

                “You-

                “Youngmin!” a girl shouted making me stop.

JinAh arrived with her friend behind. She ran towards Sungyeol which had a bleeding lower lip.

                “What did you do to him?” she exclaimed. “Are you alright?” she faced him.

I felt irritated that she didn’t even listen to what I will say.

I removed my friends’ gripped on my arms and left. I ruffled my hair as I couldn’t accept that instead of coming to me, she went to her friend.

I kept on walking with crossed eyebrows when Suzy showed up.

                “Youngmin?”

I only looked at her and didn’t even plan to talk but she held my wrist and stopped me.

                “Is something wrong?”

                “Just leave me alone.”

 

I left the school and went to the club. I drank some beers and still the pain I felt earlier wasn’t vanishing.

                “What happened Youngmin?” a hand touched my shoulder.

And to my surprise it was Suzy, she followed me up to here.

                “What are you doing here?”

                “I got really worried so I followed you.”

I stood up and thought of leaving her.

                “Please don’t avoid me, can’t we stay even as friends?”

                “I told you to just let me live on my own. Yes, you are important to me but she’s more important to me.”

I left the place and went back to the house. Then I saw JInAh in the living room alone.

She stood up and saw me but she had no reaction.  

If she don’t want to talk then let her.

I entered my room and lied on the bed.

Sungyeol’s words entered my mind.

See her cry all because of you

Was I the reason of those tears?