CONFESSION

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

He was wearing eyeliner, his hair was coloured with the touch of brown, he wasn’t wearing his eyeglasses anymore and he, he… changed a lot.

He seemed too handsome to be the Sungyeol I used to know.

He put his arm around my shoulders.

                “So what can you say about my transformations?”

I removed his arm and stared at him. I was blinking endlessly as the truth couldn’t go down to my brain.

I hit my head and I felt pain.

                “I’m not dreaming?”

He was smiling while sitting on the table.

                “How come you changed? Who did that to you?” I asked still shocked.

                “I did, I made an experiment and found out that I could be as handsome as Youngmin, you’re husband.”

                “Yah, what are you saying?”

I noticed that girls were piling in the doorway. They were all fantasizing him.

                “JinAh?” he got my right hand.

Girls squealed.

                “What are you doing?” I was trying to let go from his grasp.

                “JinAh, I need to confess to you.”

                “What?”

                “I like you and will you allow me to court you?”

                “Bwah” I was taken aback with what he said.

I was just dreaming…..

 

birds chirping and dogs barking.

 

                “JinAh, will you allow me?”

                “Sungyeol-ah, I know you’re just making some lame jokes. Can you just stop it?”

I tried to wiggle free but he only tightened his grasp.

                “I’m serious and I’m planning to get you from him.”

WHAT?

                “Sungyeol-ah, you don’t know what you’re saying. Let me go!”

I strongly wiggled free and he let me. I immediately left the room with a disordered mind and ran to the rooftop.

                “What has gotten into his mind? Is he insane?”

 

HOUSE

The quiet room was making me feel bad. I missed him so much, when was he planning to return?

I lied on the bed and didn’t have the appetite for food so I slept early.

 

The next day, I found students staring and whispering something about me.

Then GyuRi arrived and walked beside me.

                “JinAh, they’ve been talking about you.” She informed.

                “Why will they do that?”

She dragged me by the arm and we went to the huge bulletin board in front of the entrance gate.

                “Read it.” she pointed.

AND IT WAS WRITTEN LIKE THIS:

JinAh, I would never give up on Youngmin. He’s just a plain jerk who would make you cry in the future. So if I were you I would leave him and for your betterment, choose me!

                LEE SUNGYEOL

 

As soon as I ended reading the message I quickly removed the poster and crumpled it.

My blood boiled for Sungyeol that I felt like frying him alive!

I ran to the classroom and saw him playing with the other guys. It somewhat surprised me seeing him, talking and having fun with the others.

                “Yah! Sungyeol!” I shouted.

                “JinAh? You already came, what’s the problem?”

                “What’s the problem? You just made a commotion outside! How could you post such vulgar poster as like that?”

He only smirked at me then grabbed my hand and put it over his chest.

                “Can’t you hear my heart shouting for your name? Don’t you feel tired for running endlessly in my mind? Aren’t you deafened with the voiceless shouting of my eyes every time I see you? And don’t you feel hurt being with that guy rather than with me, your trustworthy friend since we were young?”

I didn’t know what to say.

                “I uh-

Then to my real surprise, it was my first time to see a man cried.

                “I changed everything for you. For you to notice me even a little, for you to see me even if you looked at that guy every now and then. I did this for you because I couldn’t control my feelings anymore. That guy would only make you cry. And I don’t want to see you cry, so I’m begging you to choose me because I’m sure I would be able to make you happy.”

                “Sungyeol-ah”

He let go of my hand and looked down.

                “I know you still can’t understand why I’m doing this, but just to let you know, I’m willing to wait for you. Even if it takes a lifetime I will, for you.”