FINDING HIS SOULMATE

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

BOYFRIEND-BOYFRIEND

 

JO YOUNGMIN

Kwangmin wasn’t contented with those pictures and complained that the girl she was looking for wasn’t there.

                “Are you sure?” I asked.

                “Ne” he pouted. “I really have to know her name before I go back in the U.S!”

I rubbed my forehead.

                “How can you just fall for a girl that easy?”

                “Hyung please help me!”

I shifted my head to JinAh who was controlling her laugh. I put my arm around her shoulders.

                “What’s the matter?”

                “Nothing, it’s just that he looked too cute to pout and to ask for your help.”

I looked back at Kwangmin who was already sitting on my bed, kicking the floor as he searched for the picture of the girl in the camera.

                “JinAh, can you help me?”

She looked at me.

                “Sure, I want to.”

With that we went to the school with Kwangmin. We went to the office which was unfortunately closed. JinAh said that we can try to look for the girl in the roof top.

I knew it was quite impossible because today was Saturday and there were no classes. Still we pursued on searching hoping that she was here.

                “Kwangmin, I think you should give up. You have your classes the next day and you’re still here.”

                “Kwangmin” JinAH called him and asked him to seat on the bench. “Are you sure she’s studying here?”

Kwangmin nodded.

                “Then can you give her description to me?”

His face enlightened as he smiled and gave the characteristics of the girl. JinAh was listening intently and after some time, they both stood up and headed downstairs.

                “Yah, where are you going?” I asked as they ran down.

                “Just follow us.” JinAh shouted.

They were running too fast making me run as well.

They stopped in front of the library and entered. I still followed them and there I noticed them stop and found a girl sitting alone on a chair reading a book placed on the table.

She turned to us and creased her forehead.

                “That’s the girl, I’m looking for.” Kwangmin murmured and slowly walked towards her.

JinAh walked to me and linked her arm with mine. I was staring at Kwangmin as he approached her. I was on the verge of following him when I felt JinAh pulling me.

                “Her name’s So Yeni, I heard it from GyuRi. Let’s go?”

I looked back at Kwangmin who was smiling widely beside the girl.

                “Why is she staying here?”

JinAh shrugged so we decided to leave them. It felt so good knowing that you helped someone most especially if it’s your brother.

                “So we’re going home?” JinAh asked as we walked outside the school.

                “Do you want to go somewhere?”

She sheepishly nodded. I found it cute.

We entered the car.

                “Put on your seatbelt.”

                “Where are we going?”

                “Just wait and you’ll see.”

She clasped her hands.

                “I’m excited for this!”

 

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for updating this late..TEEHEE..

Almost to its end...

And its fun to watch these beautiful guys,right?

Their debut song and where I met them =D