ACHING HEART

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

PLEASE LISTEN TO:

FT ISLAND-지독하게

 

KIM JINAH

And so I decided to enter and sit beside him.

                “Are you okay, Youngmin?”

He wiped his tears and stood up, his back facing me.

                “Deh”

                “Are you sure, I’m worried of you.”

                “Worried of me? Don’t lie to yourself.”

                “Please”

                “Don’t worry, because this is the only way you could go back to your own family and choose the life you wanted to be. The life that won’t be controlled by somebody else.”

Then he was about to leave when I stood up and spoke of what my mind and heart kept on shouting.

                “Youngmin, I’m sorry. I don’t want to leave you and I don’t want any divorce.” I said while crying.

He faced me.

                “You’re the reason why I could tolerate all the things that are happening here in the mansion, so please, I don’t want to divorce.”

                “In this situation, the company is having a problem and I won’t be the heir any longer.”

                “I’m not in love with the Young Master they called but rather with the man named Jo Youngmin. I love you and I want to be with you.”

                “Huh? What did you say?”

                “I said I love you. My heart’s aching because I love you.”

                “If you’ll stay with me, I might hurt your feelings again.” He said looking away.

                “I don’t care as long as you wanted me by your side. I will stay for you.”

He didn’t say anything.

 

He doesn’t need me..

 

I was ready to leave when he finally spoke.

                “Stay by my side. Don’t leave, I don’t want you to leave.”

With that I ran and hugged him.

                “I promised that I won’t leave you no matter what happens.” I whispered as I rested my head on his shoulder.

 

SISTAR- I CHOOSE TO LOVE YOU

 

Moments later we were lying on the bed together. His arm under my head and were talking about our past.

                “Aren’t you getting cold?” I asked since he wasn’t covering himself with this huge and warm blanket.

                “No, I don’t feel cold.”

But I saw him shivered.

                “Do you want to get sick?” I sighed. “Come in here.” I pulled the blanket and covered him with it. So now were both under the cover.

Out of a sudden, the lights turned out.

                “So what do we do now?” he said looking at me.

I shrugged. “I don’t know maybe sleep? or-

                “Or what?”

                “This” I moved closer to reach for his neck and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

I felt myself blushing after what I did so I looked down and covered myself with my hands.

                “Yah, that’s unfair.” He complained.

I got confused with what he said so I faced him but to my surprise he kissed me on the forehead. It was a sweet kiss, so I closed my eyes wanting for more. He then kissed both of my closed eyes, down to my cheeks. I heard him chuckle before he landed his lips on mine.

Now there were no insecurities. I loved him and he loved me.

Both of us were anticipating for this moment so we weren’t able to control ourselves.