REMEMBERING HER

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

                “They’re coming this way.” Two freshmen students giggled at our side.

We were in the canteen, I was sitting with my long time best friend, Sungyeol.

                “Who on earth are they talking about?” I asked Sungyeol who was so busy doing his assignment.

                “Maybe the princes of this school” he answered still focused on what he was doing.

Fine, I was so sure that I won’t be able to talk to him properly so I got my earphones and just listened to the songs. I was continuously eating while he did his homework.

I closed my eyes and felt the song when someone suddenly pulled my hair tied like a bun.

                “Sungyeol-ah, stop it.” I said still eyes closed.

He didn’t stop so I decided to open my eyes only to see a different person.

I was startled that I moved backward and stood up.

                “Who are you?”

                “Are you Kim Jin Ah?” he asked.

                “Wae?”

                “Nothing”

He walked away with the two guys behind him.

I was confused, I saw Sungyeol staring at me.

                “Do you know who these persons are?”

                “Jin ah, you don’t know them?”

                “Deh”

He got his books and bag. “They’re famous because of their looks and because of their family.” He fixed his eye glasses as he spoke.

                “Well,” I noticed that so many students were gathering inside the canteen because of these guys. “I don’t care about these people, let’s go we’ll we be late for the next subject.”

JO YOUNGMIN

                “We already saw her.” Baro said as he entered the room.

 I was standing beside the window.

                “She’s just an average girl, nothing special about her.” Jinyoung added.

Dong ho arrived smiling as he was talking over the phone while L joe hyung had his earphones on his ears.

                “Have you heard the news?” Dong ho said as soon as he finished using his phone.

                “What’s with the news?” Baro asked.

                “Suzy, she’s coming back next week.” Dong ho answered.

He was right. Kwangmin hyung told me about it.

                “Are you happy Youngmin? She’s coming back?” Jinyoung asked.

I didn’t respond and just stared at the birds flying on v position in the sky.

                “She called me and she said that she’s doing great in Austria. She learned a lot and her painting skills are far greater than before.” L joe hyung joined their conversation.

                “I’m so excited to see her!” Dong ho jumped like a child. “I missed her so much.”

                “Yah, she’s already taken, right Youngmin?” Jinyoung looked at me and the only thing I did was to smile.

Yes, she’s already mine.

KIM JIN AH

                “See you tomorrow.” I bade goodbye to Sungyeol and rode the bus.

It was really boring as I stared outside.

                “Tomorrow would be the same as today, I’m so sure.”

When I got off the bus and entered the house, I noticed that my parents were wearing unusual clothes.

                “Will you go somewhere?” I asked them.

                “Jin ah, wear this.” Umma gave me a dress.

                “For what?”

                “Just wear this now, no more questions, arasseo?” She ordered and drank water.

I entered my room. “What’s their problem?”

I put my bag on the bed. I was about to take off my clothes when I heard voices outside. It wasn’t a normal one because they were screaming. I opened the door and I was so shocked with what happened to our house.