FEATHER

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

KIM JINAH

Both of us were in the car on the way to school, he was wearing his earphones while I kept on talking to him.

                “Arasseo, you’re not listening? Youngmin is ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly……” I even used my two hands to emphasize the word since he couldn’t hear me. “Ugly, ugly, ugly…

Until..

                “Bwah!” he was looking at me with his crossed eyebrows.

                “Aniyo, he he.” I touched my face with both of my hands and shifted my head to the window then secretly laugh.

We reached the school and as usual students who admired him so much were waiting. I was left behind and headed to my classroom. There I found Sunyeol and Gyu Ri, quarrelling.

Without thinking, so that I could join their fight, I hit Sungyeol’s head.

                “Yah!” he shouted. “What’s your problem?”

                “Ani, just want to know why you’re fighting.”

I turned to GyuRi and winked. She walked to my side and linked her arm with mine. She pointed to Sungyeol with that over-designed feathery ball pen and spoke.

                “It’s him who started.”

                “Bwah? You were the one who kept on inserting that feather inside my ear.” He blamed her back really irritated.

                “You were just so funny, that’s the reason I did that.”

                “Really, he got tickled with that feather?” I asked GyuRi excitedly and she nodded smiling.

I smiled evilly and took the ball pen from her hand.

                “Yah, what are you planning to do?” Sungyeol asked readying for what I was planning to do.

                “Come here, I want to try it on you!”

He broke to a run into the corridor. I run after him and I kept on shouting his name.

                “Sungyeol come back here!”

We kept on running until I got tired and stopped in front of Youngmin’s classroom. The door was opened and the moment I turned to look inside, I saw him and he saw me.

                “You’re Youngmin’s fiancé, right?” the blonde guy who was standing by the door asked.

                “Deh” I answered shyly.

                “Do you want to see him?” he asked again.

                “Ani-

                “Youngmin, someone’s looking for you!” another guy arrived from my back and shouted.

He pushed me inside and I felt a little anxious as I saw students staring at me. I looked down and then I saw a rubber shoes worn by a man, I looked up only to see Youngmin, standing in front of me. He leaned and whispered to my ear.

                “What are you doing here, Pillow-head?”

                “Nothing, I gotta go.” I whispered back and was slowly stepping backward.

As soon as I was out of the room I exhaled a lot and returned to my classroom.

 

JO YOUNGMIN

                “She looked like an average girl, Youngmin.” Jinyoung spoke as I returned to sit on my chair.

                “I know”

                “I prefer Suzy noona than her.” Baro said as he leaned his back on the wall beside L joe hyung.

                “What happened between you and Suzy noona?” Dong ho asked making all of them turned their heads on me and waited for what I would be saying.

                “I’m still trying my best to go back with what we started.” I smiled a little. “Though it would be really hard since my future is to marry that girl.” I continued and looked outside.

L joe hyung patted my shoulder.

                “It would be alright, we’re here to support you. Whatever your happiness is, we’re always ready to help.”

                “Kumawo”

                “I thought you would meet her later?” Dong ho asked again.

                “Deh, we would try to eat outside if I would be allowed for the second time.”

                “We’ll help you.” Jinyoung showed two thumbs up.

                “I’m about to believe you.”

                “Yes you should, right guys?” he looked at the others and they all nodded.