FUNNY HALMEONIE

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

JO YOUNGMIN

                “Mr. Chan, have you seen Halmeonie, she said that she’ll pay a visit today?” I asked as I wore my coat on.

He was standing behind me, holding some papers and a ballpen.

                “I don’t know but maybe if you try to roam around you’ll soon see her.” he said and bowed before going out.

After putting on my coat, I got my perfume and sprayed it on my body. Today for sure would be a nice day, I could sense it.

I got out of my room and tried to peek at Jinah’s room but unfortunately the curtains were on that meant she wasn’t inside. I walked down the stairs and stayed in the balcony for a while, there I saw her lady guards standing by the door going to the dining area. I got curious so I walked closer to them and asked what they were doing.

                “Young Lady’s inside.” Jieun answered discreetly after bowing.

I creased my forehead, “What is she doing there?” I asked myself and walked inside to see it for myself. Then, I was surprised with Halmeonie, she was holding Jinah’s hand and they were chatting happily.

                “Youngmin, my son!” she said the moment our eyes met.

I walked towards them, she grabbed my hand.

                “How are you?” she asked excitedly.

I knelt in front of her, “I should be the one asking you that.”

                “Never worry for me, you should worry more with this young lady.” She shifted her head to Jinah, I looked at her and caught her eyes looking at me but he looked away. “You’ll be married soon, you should get to know each other more.” She chuckled and put my hand over Jinah’s hand.

                “Halmeonie” I tried to remove my hand but Halmeonie was too stubborn. She entwined my fingers with Jinah’s, and that made me surprised. It felt a little awkward as we looked straight at each other’s eyes.

                “See, it looks better. Let’s have a walk around the garden, you won’t remove your hand until I asked my driver to bring me back home already, Arasseo?”

                “But-“ Jinah spoke finally.

                “Please, for me?” Halmeonie clasped her hand as if praying.

                “Fine” I said sternly.

I felt Jinah’s eyes staring at me.

                “Let’s start the fun.” Halmeonie linked her arm on my right.

                “You’re like a kid.”

                “I am still a kid! Jo Youngmin!” she shouted and we all laughed.

We went out of the mansion and strolled on the road, it was quiet, peaceful, windy and the smell of the air was so pleasant. Tall and huge trees were shading the sunlight making it windier, I tried to look at Jinah who was all quiet and out of place from our conversation.

                “Are you alright?” Halmeonie asked her.

She looked at me then nodded.

                “Is there any problem between the two of you?” Halmenonie creased her forehead.

                “None!” I lied. “Actually, Jinah here is just shy to speak, right?” I posed with a convincing smile.

                “Deh,” she held our hands high. “Honestly, I’m feeling really shy when I’m holding Youngmin’s hand in front of other people.”

                “I’m no different person, you could act like what normal lovers would do in front of me, and you don’t have to be shy, act normal.”

                “Halmeonie’s right, what’s the matter with you? We act like this in school, get used to it.” I said.

                “Really?” her eyebrows met and with a sheepish smile on her lips. “Oh yeah, I forgot we’re always together in school and we always find each other’s hand just like what we are doing now.”

Was she starting a fight? Then….

I smirked, “Halmeonie, did you know that among the girls I’ve met, she’s the most romantic because she never failed to say I love you every morning before we go to class?”

                “Really!” Halmeonie starred at us in awe with gladness all over her face.

                “I remember, Halmeonie,” She was ready with her lines. “Good thing I was reminded of it, did you know that Youngmin is always asking me to bring his glass of milk every night? You know his tactics just to see me.” She laughed and Halmeonie also did.

What! I NEVER DID THAT!! KIM JIN AH!!!!!!!!!

                “Since when did you start drinking milk?” Halmeonie slapped my arm as she endlessly laughed.

                “Arasseo,” I spoke to disturb them from laughing. “What about the other day, when I was with my friends inside the classroom, did you know Halmeonie that Jinah would peek through the windows just to see me and send a flying kiss, that’s a little embarrassing but still I’m enduring it.”

No one laughed. Thus Halmeonie praised her.

                “That’s normal for a girl, Jinah, don’t let any other ty girl takes my son away from you.”

                “Deh” she nodded and grinned at me.