MY BED NOT YOURS!

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

Night came and I wasn’t able to protest since my parents weren’t against it as well.

                “He’ll be your husband soon, so you don’t have to worry about it.” Umma reasoned out while Appa was standing behind her, holding on her shoulders.

                “Appa” I  called.

                “Don’t make him wait, couples should sleep at the same time.” Umma persuaded me to go inside the room where the door was just next to the spot where we’re standing.

                “Are you sure they’ll just sleep?” Appa asked showing a tricky smile.

                “Appa!!!!!”

So I slowly opened the door and saw him lying on that bed that looked really small for his long body. He was reading a book but he put it aside and looked at me.

                “Where have you been?”

                “Somewhere you don’t have to know.”

He smirked then patted the remaining space on the bed.

I quickly covered my chest.

                “Yah! What are you trying to do, huh?” my eyes totally widened as I talked.

                “Are you freaking out? Of course I won’t sleep on the floor, you do.” he threw a pillow on the floor and a blanket. “Just let the lights on.” Then he rolled facing his back on me and covered himself with a blanket.

I felt myself reddened then I ran to his side.

                “Yah!”

He faced me with almost closing eyes.

                “Wae?”

                “This is not your house! Get out of my bed!” I kicked him as strong as I could and he landed on the floor. His body bumped so loud creating a sound.

                “Ouch!” he screamed. “My back” he complained.

I watched him caressing his back and I suddenly felt nervous when he looked at me. So I immediately lied on the bed and covered myself with the blanket.

NO ONE’S P.O.V

Mr and Mrs Kim were outside, eavesdropping.

Mrs Kim’s hand was covering .

                “What are they doing?” she asked really curious of the sounds they were hearing.

                “Youngmin is a grown up man.” Mr Kim nodded and massaged his temples.

                “Oh my!” Mrs Kim reacted as the sounds were getting louder this time.

KIM JIN AH

                “I told you, I don’t sleep on cold floor!” he shouted as he tried to pull me off the bed.

I got up with my disarray hair.

                “Arasseo” I inhaled then exhaled.

                “What now?” he asked fixing his hair.

I moved to the side and left a space for him. Then I turned my back on him with this loud thump in my chest.

                “I knew this will happen, you still used so many techniques to end me sleeping next to you.” He said. I felt the bed was pushed down and then creaked as he moved.

                “Have a tight sleep.” He spoke but I felt nothing but uneasiness.

This was my first to sleep next to the person who’s known as my enemy.

JO YOUNGMIN

I checked my phone and it was 1 in the morning already. The sleepiness I felt earlier was gone when I lied next to her. What’s worst? I don’t know why I was sweating real hard. Maybe because this Kim Jin Ah girl was sleeping next to me right now?

was opened and her arm was all spread out. And her forehead was creasing. I smiled a little and thought of a better idea.

KIM JIN AH

I was awakened when someone suddenly shouted.

                “Ahh!!!”

It was Umma’s voice.

                “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to enter.” She continued.

                “What’s the matter?” Appa emerged from behind and his face was in state of shock as well.

                “What’s the matter with you?” I asked as I felt a little dizzy.

I heard someone yawned. I turned my head up and saw a stranger. “Youngmin?” I heard myself saying his name. Then I saw him smiled, why was I this close to him?

I wandered my eyes and was surprised to see my hand on his moving up and down chest.

                “I’m dreaming.” I convinced myself.

Then again, he smirked.

JO YOUNGMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!