WRONG FEELINGS

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

I quickly ran out of the bed and pointed at him.

                “You! What did you do to me?”

He shrugged.

                “This is no joke, I’m telling you.”

                “Umma” he spoke and he was pertaining to my own mother? “Umma?” he repeated.

Umma stepped forward and she seemed stunned with this multimillionaire man calling her Mother.

                “What did you see when you entered our room?” he asked.

                “I uh-“ she looked at me first before she answered. “Jin ah was hugging you, Young Master.” She bowed and stepped backward.

                “See, Umma is telling the truth, now why will you accused me of anything I didn’t know?”

Both of his eyebrows were raised.

I began thinking that maybe he was right, maybe I was the real one who moved my arm and put it over his chest. But why will I do that?

I was just stopped from thinking when a hand touched my head.

                “Don’t worry I won’t tell Umma and Appa that you were still smiling last night. Having the time of your life while embracing me.” he whispered and walked out of the room.

What? How did he know that I was smiling last night?

                “Yah-

But he wasn’t there anymore. I walked to the living room and saw Umma and Appa on their way out of the house.

                “Where are you going?” I asked walking towards them.

                “We’ll go to the market first, we forgot that we’ve got nothing to eat. We’re totally ashamed that we didn’t buy any yesterday.” Umma said and they were out of the house.

                “We’ll be back a little later.” Appa bade goodbye.

So it was only me and him in the house, I could shout as much as I wanted. I went back to the room to talk about what really happened but I was surprised when I saw him walking out of the comfort room shirtless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omo!!!

I immediately covered my eyes.

                “Yah, what are you doing?” I asked embarrassed.

                “Wae? This is usual for couples right?”

                “Deh??” I removed my hands and my eyes landed on his chest.

I felt myself blushing and I didn’t notice that he was walking closer to me.

                “I see that you’re really fantasizing me.” he boasted.

                “Yah!!” I pushed him and ran away.

I stopped in the kitchen and reached for my chest. It was beating really fast.

                “I need to drink water.” I felt a little suffocated and a complete one gulp made me feel better.

Am I falling for him? This, this is totally wrong.

I heard the door from my room closed and there he came with his shirt on.

I could breathe normally now than earlier.

                “Umma and Appa are in the market now, they’ll be back later.” I told him.

                “I’m not asking.” He answered before sitting on the couch.

                “Tsk. Good because I can’t cook for you and I could eat until later.”

 But I suddenly heard my stomach growled.

                “You can eat until later?”

I just nodded and touched my stomach. Then I saw him stood up and walked towards my direction.

                “What are you doing?” I asked as he got the apron from the chair and wore it.

                “Isn’t it obvious? Cooking for myself and if you want you can share with me.”

He asked me to move away and he got the chopping board, the knife and a casserole. I didn’t have any idea of what he was trying to do. I just watched him as he sliced the celery and meat then put them together in a bowl.

I was staring from behind but why was I making steps towards him? I gazed at his wide shoulders and it looked like my pillow I used to hug.

                “Yah, what are you doing?” I heard him asked.

My eyes were closed and I didn’t want him to let go.