GETTING BACK

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

NO ONE’S P.O.V

Jo SeungHyun, the older brother of Mr Jo Changmin, Youngmin’s father, had finally arrived in Korea. He was more determined this time to get the company he used to own. Because that company was really his, it was only transferred to his younger brother when the investors withdrew their shares and it almost gone to nothing.

SeungHyun was thrown by their father in US. And now that his sufferings were over, he’s ready to face his younger brother as the true owner of the company.

But the company became prosperous after Seunghyun left, it was all made possible because of Changmin and there was no way he’ll give it away to his greedy and loathsome brother.

 

Mr Seunghyun entered the mansion with his secretary Mr Choi behind.

                “Mr Changmin is not currently present in the mansion Sir.”

                “I know, let’s just go straight to the meeting room.”

He walked like a superior as the end part of his long black jacket was brought by the wind.

 

Neither of Mr Changmin nor Mrs Jo Hannah (Youngmin’s mother) knew that Mr Seunghyun was in the mansion. So when they arrived with some of their socialite friends to talk about the incoming business, they entered the door where the true president was waiting.

                “Hyung?”

                “I’m home my younger brother.”

Seunghyun spread his arms like a king.

                “What are you doing here?” Hannah asked with a surprised face.

                “I’m here to take back what is really mine.”

Mr Choi arrived while holding some papers then spoke.

                “Upon the death of your father, the properties were divided to two. And it was stated that he’s giving this company to your older brother named Mr Jo Seunghyun.”

                “What? This company is already mine. Abeojie gave it to me when you were having the time of your life wasting the profit of this company. I saved this. You were away and you were of no help in building this company.”

                “Yah!” Seunghyun shouted. “How can you say those things to your brother?”

                “Because I know I was the one who made this company stand until now.”

                “Not now my boy, because as long as you like it or not, this will be mine.”

Seunghyun stood up and left the mansion. An evil plan was lurking in his mind if his brother won’t return the ownership of the company to him.

                “Where are we heading Sir?” his assistant asked.

                “To Dangeun mansion, I need to settle some of my accounts.”

……

 

                “What are we going to do Changmin, your brother is determined to get it.” Hannah was really worried about what might happen.

                “I won’t give what I suffered for so many years. This company should be owned by Youngmin.”

                “What do we do now?”

                “Let’s just wait until Youngmin turned 18. That’s the age I promised to Harabeojie because I know Youngmin’s having a hard time with all these things as he is too young to be married and to handle such a job.”

                “I won’t leave you no matter what happens.” Hannah embraced his husband and felt that Changmin didn’t deserve to have all this kind of suffering.