My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 9

 

Yunho rushed to asan medical center hospital as fast as he can when he heard the news.

 

"How...How is she?” Yunho asked breathlessly, stopping beside his parents who were waiting by the emergency room.

 

"The doctor hasn’t come out yet.” Mr. Jung said slowly, still caressing his wife’s back gently.

 

Yunho looked up at the door of the emergency room impatiently, wanting to know the condition of his wife. When the room door finally opened, Yunho, Mr. and Mrs. Jung quickly got up to approach the young doctor.

 

"How is she, doctor?” Mr. Jung asked worriedly.

 

"What about the baby?” Mrs. Jung asked anixously.

 

"Baby? What baby?” Yunho turned to looked at his parents, shocked.

 

"Are you the patients family?” The doctor asked, looking at everyone of them.

 

"I'm her husband, Jung Yunho. How is my wife?" Yunho said quickly.

 

"I'm sorry but we did everything we could to save her but she was too weak and lost too much blood." The doctor said slowly, sadly.

 

Mrs. Jung shook her head quickly, face turning pale at the news. She couldn't believe this at all. Yunho looked at the doctor without blinking, face turning pale, hoping that this was just a dream while Mr. Jung finally cried with his own pale face. He knew that this will happen but nobody even thought about Yuri's feelings when they matchmake Yunho with Sunny.

 

"How...How many month is her pregnancy?” Yunho asked slowly.

 

"Two months." The doctor said, before excusing himself.

 

Yunho fell onto the floor, shocked. What had he done? How can this happen? This morning, she was still smiling at him but now...

 

*Flashback*

 

"You promised me when you proposed to me. Why are you doing this to me? Aren’t I good enough for you?” Yuri added, between her cries.

 

"You couldn't even give me a child. What do you expect me to do?" Yunho stated, after a while and slammed the door shut in front of her face.

 

"You want her because you think I'm impotent, right?" Yuri cried, but there wasn't any answer from Yunho.

 

"Fine. If that is the way you want it then there is no more reason for me to stay here anymore." Yuri muttered.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"Oh, god. What have I done? Yuri.” Yunho cried, covering his face with his hands as tears streamed down his cheeks onto the white marble hospital floor.