My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 26

 

Coming out from the bedroom was Yuri, carrying Yunnie while Changmin holding onto their bags. She didn't even look at the Jung's. She even took a step back when Yunho and Mr. Jung approached her, wanting to talk with her, wanting to change her mind.

 

"Yuri, please?" Yunho pleaded.

 

"Changmin Oppa, I have put all the information on the table and label everything according to.” Yuri stop mid-way as something hit her.

 

"Hold him." Yuri said, as she handed her son to Yunho without thinking and rushed back into the room.

 

Looking at each other worriedly, Changmin and Yunho quickly rush after Yuri. Mr. Jung stay out in the living room, looking around for his wife but she was nowhere to be found.

 

'Must be at the Lee's.' Mr. Jung thought, shaking his head.

 

Yuri quickly type something down in the computer, ignoring the questions thrown her way. Her eyes gaze at every single word carefully yet quickly as she analyze all the information.

 

All of a sudden, she cried out loudly as she slammed her fist down onto the table.

 

"Let’s go catch him." Yuri said, as she stood up, reaching for the car keys.

 

"Woah. What’s going on right now? What did you find?” Changmin asked.

 

"I can’t believe I miss it. It’s always a pattern for every single criminal who got caught. He’s not after Yunho or his parents. He’s after me." Yuri said quickly, as she looked at them.

 

"What?” Changmin and Yunho asked, shocked.

 

"He’s no longer interested in the Jung's. He wants to have revenge on me." Yuri said, before she remembered something.

 

"God, Yunnie." She choke out, as she looked at Yunnie who was still in Yunho's arms.

 

"Oppa, you know he's my life. If anything happens to me, tell him I really, really love him okay." Yuri said, before taking her son back and hugged him tightly.

 

"Yunnie, mommy loves you so much. You do know that, right?” She asked, making him giggled while nodding his head happily.

 

"Yuri, calm down.” Changmin said, as he took Yunnie from Yuri but she refuses to let go.

 

"Just one more minute." She said, as she cuddled her son lovingly to her chest.

 

"Yuri, don’t you dare do anything that you will regret." Changmin choke out, frightened as he finally managed to take the kid and gave him back to Yunho.

 

"Tell me what happen and what your plan is?!" Changmin demanded, but Yuri just smiled that wonderful smile. The same smile that takes Yunho's breath away many, many times when their love started to blossom.

 

"The only way to catch him and complete this task is by luring him out. The perfect bait to do the job is me. I'm the one who caught him last time." Yuri explained.

 

"But you will be in danger and I don’t want anything to happen to you again, Yuri." Yunho said desperately.

 

"Oppa, call for backups. I will call you to tell the venue and time." Yuri said, as she ran out the door.

 

"Yuri!” Yunho shouted, as he ran after her, after giving Yunnie to his dad.

 

"Yuri?!” Sunny gasps, to see Yuri running passed her and with Yunho right behind her.

 

"Auntie, what’s going on right now?!” Sunny cried, as she turned to looked at Mrs. Jung, confused.

 

"Yuri, don’t go." Yunho said, when he finally caught up to her.

 

"Let go of me!" Yuri groaned, as she pulled her hand back roughly.

 

"I still love you, Yuri. If anything happens to you, what about our son? What about me?” Yunho asked, not letting go.

 

"Yunho Oppa!” Sunny cried, as she pulled Yunho's other hand.

 

"What do you think you are doing bringing Sunny here?! Didn’t you learn anything?!” Mr. Jung scolded his wife angrily, while patting his grandson’s back gently.

 

"I didn’t do anything wrong." Mrs. Jung defended herself, as she tried to hold onto her grandson but Mr. Jung just took a step back.

 

"You better think back to everything you have done to Yuri, especially Yunho and our family. I can’t believe until now, you haven’t regretted anything." Mr. Jung sighed and brought his grandson into the room where Changmin was in, "Oppa!” Sunny cried, as she tried to get Yunho's attention but he just ignored her.

 

"Yuri, please darling?" Yunho begged, as he tried to hold onto Yuri's hand again, after taking back his other hand from Sunny.

 

"God! Can’t you just leave me alone?!” Yuri groaned, as she struggle to get away from Yunho but failed.