My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 67

 

As the policemen was reaching over to grabbed for his coffee, he notice a shadow looming over him. Looking up, he came face to face with the same guy who had been coming in to asked for the same thing over and over again, “I want to meet him! I want to meet your boss!” Yunho demanded, slamming his fist on the table angrily.

 

“I'm sorry, Mr. Jung, but they have already moved to their new headquarter.” The policemen replied.

 

“Where is it?! Give me the address then!” Yunho demanded, not giving up.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t give it to you. Orders from the boss.” The policemen said firmly, sighing.

 

“Mrs. Jung.” The butler called politely.

 

Looking up, Mrs. Jung looked at him sadly before waving at him to go away since she had no mood for anything. Nodding his head, he left, understanding perfectly well what was going on. It was obvious that this house, this family had lost all happiness when Yuri and her son left eight months ago. Truth be told, he and the rest of the maids were also missing both, Yuri and Yunnie, too.

 

“How is she?” The chef whispered worriedly, when the bulter came back into the kitchen.

 

Not knowing what to say, the bulter only shook his head before sighing sadly.

 

“Yunnie.” Mrs. Jung cried, hugging the teddy bear close to her chest while missing her chubby grandson.

 

Standing in front of her new subject, Yuri quickly covered with her hand before looking up at the man, seeing him cocking an eyebrow at her, not saying a word.

 

“Excuse me.” Yuri whispered, rushing out of the office, towards the women's restroom.

 

Picking up the phone, he started dialing a number he had already memorized in his head.

 

“Hey, don’t tell me you got me a pregnant woman.” The guy muttered, into the phone once the other line was picked up.

 

“Get a new one then, I don’t care! If you still want to see the sunrises tomorrow, you better do as I say!” The person on the other line warned.

 

After vomitting, Yuri walked towards the sink to washes out before grabbing the tissue to wipe it dry. Looking up at the mirror, at her reflection, she notice somethings were changing about her until...

 

“Oh my god.” Yuri chokes out, face turning pale.

 

“Are you alright?” A woman asked worriedly.

 

Standing up straight to face her, Yuri pushed up a smile, shaking her head.

 

“Just the allergies.” Yuri lied.

 

“Oh. Take care then.” The woman said, smiling back before walking out.

 

Not knowing what to do, Yuri turned back to looked at her reflection in the mirror, feeling her heart beating fast in her chest. How can...Why...What should she do now?

 

“What should I do?” Yuri murmured to herself, after her task that day was over.

 

“Yuri, I want to see you in my office.” Mr. Park said, once Yuri walked passed his opened door, office.

 

Looking up, she turned to looked at her boss, Mr. Park, before gulping nervously. Knowing that she can't get out of this, she slowly walked into the office.

 

“Sit down.” Mr. Park said, indicating to the chair in front of his desk.

 

Pulling the chair out, Yuri sat down, facing him with her heart pounding so hard in her chest. Does he know what happened?

 

Opening up a file he took out of his drawers, he pushed it towards her.

 

“Do you know what does this mean?” Mr. Park asked, cocking an eyebrow.

 

Once she got a good looked at what was in front of her, she gulped. She knows perfectly well what the file is about. It was her second agreement contract when she came back to being an agent.

 

“You do know about his family wanting you and Yunnie back, right?” Mr. Park said, leaning back in his chair comfortably, seeing her nod slowly.

 

Sighing a bit, he continued, “I heard something happened during your task today.”

 

“I...I can explain.” Yuri chokes out, gulping nervously.

 

“I’m all ears.” Mr. Park replied.

 

Rubbing her fingers together nervously, she didn't know how to start this. How can she tell him that she...that she is pregnant?