My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 51

 

Entering the kitchen, Yunho and Yuri's eyes widened when seeing how messy the kitchen is with the chocolate powder everywhere. Especially around Yunnie who was busy digging into a bowl of chocolate milk placed in front of him while Mr. Jung, on the other hand, was busy making the bottle.

 

“Dad, what are you doing?” Yunho choked out, shocked.

 

Yuri, on the other hand, simply pulled the bowl away from Yunnie's hand.

 

“Mommy! Milk!” Yunnie cried.

 

Knowing his mommy won’t let him, he turned to his grandpa.

 

”Grandpa! Milk!” Yunnie cried.

 

“Yuri.” Mr. Jung said, giving Yuri a disapproval looked as he took the bowl from her, giving it back Yunnie who was happily accepting it.

 

“Dad, he isn't supposed to eat the chocolate milk just like that.” Yuri said, trying to explain but he simply waved his hand at her.

 

Since Yunho didn't know what to say, he just watched the interact between father-in-law and soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

 

Sighing, Yuri glared down at her son before looking at the older man.

 

“Dad, you have to understand. I don’t want him to be fat.” Yuri said.

 

“If he turned out fat, everyone will know that we gave him all the love he needed. Right, Yunnie?” Mr. Jung asked, looking down at the boy. Quickly, he nodded to what his grandpa was saying.

 

“But...But...”

 

“No more buts. I know you two are busy preparing for your wedding so from now on, I will be taking care of Yunnie and he even agrees with me. Right, Yunnie?” Mr. Jung asked Yunnie, seeing him nod.

 

“Grandpa.” Yunnie moaned childishly, opening his arms widely.

 

Bending down, Mr. Jung simply scooped Yunnie up into his arms before turning to looked at Yuri seriously.

 

“You don’t need to worry about him. You just focus on your wedding.” He said.

 

Sighing, Yuri didn't know what to say. Even if she does, her soon-to-be father-in-law will come up with another way to convince her.

 

“Come on, dad, sweetheart. Don’t quarrel over such a small matter.” Yunho said, finally butting in, seeing that they had stopped and it was his turned to stepped in.

 

Seeing that he got their attention, he gave them a sheepish grinned.

 

“Dad, what Yul means is that don’t make Yunnie fat. Sweetheart, dad wants us to focus on our wedding.” Yunho explained, wrapping his arms around Yuri.

 

Looking at Yunho, Yuri and Mr. Jung turned to looked at each other before shrugging.

 

“Dad, please? He will get fat if you keep doing this.” Yuri said one last time, hoping he will listened to her.

 

“You just put all your attention on your wedding. No need to worry about Yunnie because I'm here. I won’t do anything bad to him.” Mr. Jung said stubbornly.

 

“But...”

 

“Hey!” Yunho groaned, when he saw that they were starting it again.

 

“Yunnie, come to daddy.” He added, as he took Yunnie from his dad, along with the bottle of milk.

 

“What is he sulking about?” Yuri asked Mr. Jung, watching as Yunho walked away with Yunnie in his arms.

 

“I have no idea.” Mr. Jung replied.

 

Turning to looked at each other, they couldn't helped but laughed.

 

“I guess he's still a child whenever it comes to you.” Mr. Jung said, smiling.

 

“I never thought I have to take care of two children at the same time.” Yuri said, giggling.

 

“I must warn you though, sometimes he can be very jealous.” Mr. Jung said, before laughing.

 

“You must work hard from this time onward.” He added, making Yuri giggled even more.

 

Walking out from the kitchen, Yunho tried to bring the giggling Yunnie upstairs to only bumped into Sunny, “Yunho Oppa!” Sunny cried, wanting to hug him but stopped when she saw Yunnie.

 

“What are you doing holding that?!” She cried.

 

“Get out of my house!” Yunho ordered, not being able to contained his anger, seeing that she had no respect for his son.

 

Hearing what he said, her expression quickly changed.

 

“Wh...What?” Sunny choked out, shocked.

 

“What's going on here?” Mr. Jung asked, coming out from the kitchen with Yuri behind him.

 

“Sunny, what are you doing here?” Mr. Jung asked, surprised.

 

Walking towards Yunho, Yuri quickly took Yunnie away from him. Pouting at his mommy, he turned to glared at Sunny for disturbing him from drinking his milk because his daddy was still holding onto his bottle.

 

“Milk.” Yunnie moaned.

 

Looking at where Yunnie was reaching for, Yuri looked up at Yunho but he simply took Yunnie back.

 

“Here you go.” Yunho said softly, giving Yunnie the bottle which he drank hungrily.

 

“Sunny, dear, uncle knows that you are unsatisfied with the news but you have to understand that Yunnie needs both of his parents and also his grandpa.” Mr. Jung said.

 

“But uncle, I really do love Yunho!” Sunny cried, before glaring at Yuri.

 

“She’s the one who...”

 

“Excuse me. You were the one who came into our marriage first.” Yuri interrupted, making Yunho lowered his head in shamed.

 

“I’m sorry, sweetheart.” Yunho apologizes, looking up at Yuri with eyes full of sadness.

 

“Do it again, and I will never give you another chance.” Yuri warned, looking away from him, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

“I promise I won’t do it again.” Yunho said hurriedly, wrapping one arm around Yuri to pulled her closer.

 

Confused, Yunnie looked from his mommy to his daddy. What were they talking about?

 

“I’m sorry again, Sunny, but Yunho had already made up his mind who he wants to spend the rest of his life with.” Mr. Jung said.