My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 7

 

Yuri looked around at everyone the next morning and smiled weakly to see everything was in order.

 

"Good morning everyone." Yuri greeted politely.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Jung, along with Yunho look at Yuri weirdly. She had never looked this happy since the announcement.

 

"I have made everyone’s favourites today." Yuri announces, as she poured coffee for Mr. and Mrs. Jung and then, lastly to Yunho.

 

"Are you okay, dear?” Mr. Jung asked worriedly.

 

"Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn’t I be?” Yuri asked him cheerfully.

 

Mr. Jung turned to looked at Yunho before turning to his wife. He didn't say much about what happen last night since he was hoping that his son will get his senses back together or they will lose this angel forever but instead, Yunho didn't even say anything. He just ate his breakfast like nothing happen at all.

 

The Jung family was almost finished with breakfast when Mrs. Jung cleared , making everyone turned to look at her curiously.

 

"Minseo and I have agreed to send Yunho and Sunny to further their studies in Canada." Mrs. Jung announces. Mr. Jung turned to looked at Yuri quickly, waiting for her reaction nervously. To his surprises, she was still smiling.

 

"What about Yuri?” Mr. Jung asked, as he turned to looked at his son, hoping that Yunho will object to this idea, "I don’t want to go. I like here better." Yuri said quickly, before giggling.

 

"Why should I be the third party between this lovely couple, right, mom?” Yuri asked, looking at Mrs. Jung sarcastically, making her gulped when she saw the look on Yuri's face.

 

"Oh, Yunnie Oppa, you are almost late! You don’t want your lovely wife-to-be to be upset, right?!" Yuri fake a gasps as she looked down at her gold/beige kate spade new york 'metro' round leather strap watch.

 

"Here's your bag.” Yuri said, as she took Yunho's bag and handed it to him.

 

"Oh, right. You forgot to sign this petition again. You do know that I really want to be the vice-president, don't you?" Yuri shook her head a bit as she shove a document at him.

 

"Huh? When did you say that?” Yunho asked in a blur, but Yuri had already given him a pen to sign.

 

"Sign it quickly or you will be late. Here, here, here." Yuri said, with a sweet smile on her face. Not knowing what to do, Yunho sign his name down on the document, not even caring to looked over it since didn't want to be late to meet up with Sunny.

 

"Bye." Yuri waved at Yunho as he drove away.

 

After Yunho's car was gone from her sight, Yuri turned back around to look at Mr. and Mrs. Jung with a cold smile instead of the warm, happy smile she had on that morning.

 

"Dad, aren't you going to the office? Your going to be late, you know and mom, don't you have an appointment with the bakery today, about the wedding cake." Yuri said coldly.

 

"Yuri.” Mr. Jung said, but she simply ignored him and climbed upstairs to her room.

 

"I can’t believe we agreed to marry Yunho to that rude woman." Mrs. Jung commented, making Mr. Jung stared at her coldly.

 

"This happen because of your brilliant idea." Mr. Jung muttered, as he quickly ran after Yuri.

 

"What? Me? What did I do?” Mrs. Jung pointed at herself in puzzlement.