My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 11

 

Jungeun looked at the computer and grinned widely to herself.

 

"All done!" She announced loudly, before jumping up to her feet, dancing a bit.

 

"Got to give myself credit." Jungeun nodded to herself and reached out for her navy tory burch 'marion' leather saddlebag.

 

"And where do you think you are going?”

 

Jungeun turned around and grinned at the person sheepishly.

 

"Come on. I need some relaxation." Jungeun moaned with puppy-dog eyes.

 

"But your sweetie pie is waiting for your story though.”

 

"Oops, I forgot.” Jungeun giggled and ran into another room. Into a baby boy room.

 

"Oh, baby. Mommy is so sorry. Forgive me okay?” Jungeun said, with another pair of puppy-dog eyes.

 

The boy turned around with his little arms crossed against his small chest. His heart-shaped lips purse sulkily, "Okay, okay. How about tomorrow mommy bring you out to the amusement park? You want to eat cotton candies and watch dolphins dance in the water, right?” Jungeun cooed.

 

He nodded quickly, his brown almond-shaped eyes shining brightly. Jungeun smiled as she picked her son up and hugged him closely.

 

"I love you, sweetie pie. Forever and ever but you know that mommy is a very busy woman so you better listen to what your auntie and uncle say okay." Jungeun whispered.

 

"No work morrow?” The boy asked, with his childish voice, making her smiled.

 

"No. Mommy is free for the whole day tomorrow and mommy will bring you out to have some fun." Jungeun said, "Come on, its time for bed. What story do you want to hear today?” Jungeun asked, as she put her son in bed.

 

"Boom boom.” The boy said, as he wave his hands around, making Jungeun laughed.

 

"You really like explosive, huh? This is why mommy don’t like your favourite uncle Kangta to babysit you." Jungeun said, as she tickle his little tummy, making him laughed.

 

"Boom boom.” He said again.

 

"Fine, fine. Once upon a time, your uncle had to work as an undercover in the army. As you know, he is so playful that he almost blew up the whole entire camp." Jungeun said, as she made hands movements to show her son, "He ran around with the whole group of his team wanting to hit him. Fortunately, your lovely mommy came to the rescue or your uncle would be a roasted chicken. We managed to save the camp but only a tiny bit of it went kaboom.” Jungeun said proudly, remembering that time.

 

"As a punishment, he had to walked around like a duck. Duckie duck around the pool eighty times for one whole week. We all laughed when we saw his swollen feet.” Jungeun chuckled.

 

"Boom boom.” He made the sounds again.

 

"I know, I know. I'm not a good story teller. Now, close your eyes and sleep or no amusement park for you tomorrow." Jungeun said, as she pulled the blankets up to cover his tiny body.

 

He quickly closed his eyes and made snoring sound loudly. Jungeun laughed as she patted his small body gently, "I guess your aunt Fany is a very good teacher." She said.

 

"Sweet dreams, sweetie pie." Jungeun whispered, leaning down to kissed his forehead before walking towards the door, standing by the doorway to looked at her little son sleep.

 

"I wish your dad can see you grow up." Jungeun sighed heavily before switching off the lights and closing the door quietly.

 

She walked back towards the living room, sighing a bit again.

 

"You still remember him, don't you? Yuri?” Tiffany asked, smiling bitterly and sadly.

 

"They all thought that you are dead so please delete them from your mind as they did to you." Kangta said, as he put his hands on Yuri's shoulder, shaking her a bit.

 

"Don’t worry, I'm okay." Yuri said slowly, and gave them a weak smile in returned.

 

"Tomorrow, I'm planning on bringing Yunnie out." She said, as she touched her straight, mid-back length, black hair a bit.

 

"So, where are you going now?” Kangta asked curiously.

 

Yuri and Tiffany turned to looked at each other before turing to giving Kangta an innocent look, making him sigh heavily in returned.

 

"Kangta Oppa, you stay home. It’s ladies night out today." Tiffany said, as she took Yuri's hand, walking towards the front door.

 

"But...it’s not my turn. Aw, come on, you guys.” Kangta said desperately, but it was too late. The girls were already gone.

 

"Great!” Kangta groaned loudly.

 

A/N: don't worry, from now on, i will use yuri's name throughout the whole story instead jungeun since i don't want to confuses you guys :)

hope you guys enjoy the chapters and see you guys tomorrow <3