My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 16

 

Yuri was on the way home when she noticed something funny. Looking up at the rearmirror, she recognizes Yunho's car straight away.

 

"God.” Yuri groaned, as she quickly made a signal to the right.

 

"I can’t believe the nerve of him." She added.

 

Seeing that Yuri had made a turn, Yunho quickly followed her closely from behind. He didn't want to waste anymore second. He wanted her to tell him the truth and remarried him again. He didn't want to lose her again. The past years have been a very miserable time for him as each night, he would dream about her and their unborn child.

 

Yunho turned to the left, still following Yuri closely. He knows that she already figure it out that he was following her. What makes him furious right now is her stubbornness to stop the car and just talked with him. He wants to talk with her. He needs to talk with her.

 

"Damn it! Stupid jerk!” Yuri cursed, as she drove faster, hoping to lose him.

 

Yuri quickly drove into the police station, knowing that this is the only way out. To her surprised, Yunho drove into the police station, too.

 

"Damn you Jung Yunho!" Yuri curses quietly to herself, as she quickly rushed out of her car and entered the building, "Yuri! Wait!” Yunho shouted, running after her.

 

As Yunho got inside the police station, he looked around to find Yuri but there wasn't any sign of her anywhere, "Hello, sir. Is there any problem? Are you looking for someone?” One of the policeman came up to him and asked, turning back around to looked before turning back to looked at Yunho, "Did you see a woman, this tall with long hair coming in here?” Yunho asked breathlessly.

 

"Which woman? There are so many tall women with long hair coming here today." The policeman said, confused "Is something the matter?” The chief of police asked, frowning to see Yuri panting so hard like she had just finished running a marathon. He even noticed that she locked the door to his office without greeting him or anything.

 

Yuri turned to looked at the older man and shook her head quickly when she realized what she just did seem inappropriate before turning to face him fully, "Hello, Mr. Park." Yuri greeted, bowing slightly.

 

"So, how is it so far?” Mr. Park asked casually, indicting for Yuri to sit down.

 

"The suspect is indeed working there. I have checked everything and he will make the move possibly next week." Yuri reported, before sitting down.

 

"Good job. I want you to get all the evidences so he has no way out." Mr. Park said.

 

"Yes, sir." Yuri said, nodding slightly.

 

"Alright then. You can go now." Mr. Park said, looking back down at the file in his hand before looking up at Yuri again.

 

"What is it?” He added.

 

"Can I stay here for a while? I...er...I'm thirsty.” Yuri said quickly, as she opened the small refrigerator by the wall and took out a bottle of water.

 

"So, how is your son now?” Mr. Park asked, shaking his head before turning his attention back to another file he picked up from his desk.

 

"He's growing up so fast, sir, and clever also." Yuri said proudly, smiling while thinking about her son.

 

"Glad to hear about that." Mr. Park said, nodding while smiling kindly.