My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 69

 

As Yuri was setting up the dining table, someone came up from behind her, wrapping his hands around her. Feeling him rubbing her slightly round stomach, she couldn't help but smiled.

 

“Good morning, beautiful.” Yunho whispered, before kissing her cheeks gently.

 

“Morning to you too, handsome. Where's Yunnie?” Yuri asked, as she turned around to face her husband whom she remarried about a month after her release from being an agent.

 

“He’s with mom and dad.” Yunho replied, bending down for a kissed.

 

“Yunho Oppa, you haven’t brushed your teeth yet. Go now.” Yuri ordered, giving him a serious look.

 

“Just one kiss. One tiny morning kiss.” Yunho begged, puckering his lips.

 

"No. Brush your teeth first. I don’t want you to be late again.” Yuri muttered, as she pushed him away.

 

“Aw, man!” Yunho grumbled, as he climbed up the stairs, heading to their bedroom.

 

Shaking her head, she chuckled. Yunho will always be Yunho, no matter how old he is or how many children they have.

 

After she was satisfied with the food arrangement on the dining table, she walked back to the bedroom to check on her husband. Knowing how childish he can be, she has no doubt that he's still waiting for her, probably still sulking, too.

 

Once she opened the door, she chuckled seeing him lying down on the bed, still wearing the polo black ralph lauren men's kimono velour robe. Locking the door, she started approaching him.

 

“Honey, what’s wrong?” Yuri cooed.

 

Popping opened one eye to looked at her as she walked towards him, he closed it again. Crossing his arms, he puckered his lips a bit, a signal she knows too well.

 

“How about this shirt?” Yuri asked, as she took out a calvin klein steel non-iron slim-fit mercury patterned stitch performance dress shirt from his wardrobe.

 

“Yul.” Yunho moaned, pouting, seeing that she wasn't walking towards him but towards the closet instead, “Yes, honey?” Yuri asked, turning to give him an innocent look.

 

“I need this first." Yunho said, pointing to his lips.

 

“Aw, my poor baby.” Yuri cooed, and leaned towards him as he quickly sat up, waiting for his morning kiss to start the day.

 

Pressing her glossy pink lips against his, she suddenly cried out when he pulled her closer until she fell onto him, “Oppa.” Yuri chokes out, pulling away from his lips slightly.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“In cases you have forgotten, I’m carrying your child now. Have some senses and stop pulling me around.” Yuri reminded.

 

“But you are tough though and our baby is tough, too. Now, where were we?” Yunho asked huskily.

 

“Oppa, Oppa, baby, you can have your way with me tonight but right now, you have to get dressed and go to work. I even cooked your favourite today for breakfast.” Yuri said breathlessly.

 

“But it's still early!” Yunho complained.

 

“Last night and every other night I let you do whatever you want on me but you have to know that when the sun is up, you are no longer a teenager. You are a dad and have responsibility to us and to your work.”

 

Tired of listening to her lectured, he put his fingers into his ear and hummed to himself.

 

“Fine. We are going to sleep in separate rooms until you have realized and understood your responsibility to your family.” Yuri said, getting back up.

 

Eyes widening, he quickly shook his head as he tried to reach out for her but it was too late. She had already took a step back.

 

“I will ask dad to arrange my room and Yunnie will sleep with me.” Yuri added, as she walked towards the door, “Angel Yul, you can’t do this to me!” Yunho cried, as he rushes after her, tying his robe back in place quickly.

 

“I can and I will do whatever I must to make you see.” Yuri replied.

 

Pulling a long face, he hope that his sad look will melt her heart and follow him back into their room so he can do whatever he wants with her which failed miserably when...

 

“Mommy!” Yunnie called loudly, bouncing a bit in his grandpa’s arm.

 

“Sweetie pie, you are looking so cute today.” Yuri said, as she opened her arms out towards her son.

 

Hearing what his mommy called him, Yunnie turned to looked at his grandpa in puzzlement as Mr. Jung sighed heavily.

 

“Here he goes again.” Mrs. Jung murmured to herself, as she walked passed them, down the stairs, heading to the dining room.

 

“Yuri, dear, how many times must I tell you?” Mr. Jung started, making Yunnie nod his head as he turned to give his mommy a disapproval looked.

 

“But I.” Yuri started, looking up at Yunho helplessly but he only gave her a sulking look.

 

“Traitor.” Yuri murmured, under her breath before pushing up a smile at the senior and junior Jung; Mr. Jung and Yunnie.

 

“Dad, I...”

 

“Yunnie is handsome, not cute. If you don’t know anything, don’t say a word.” Mr. Jung said, with his grandson nodding with his every word.

 

“But...”

 

“You don’t need to worry about Yunnie. Your mom and I can take care of him. You take care of the baby you are carrying. In fact, your mom was planning to buy more herbal for you to drink.” Mr. Jung continued, ignoring the paled look from Yuri.

 

“I...She...Oppa, say something!” Yuri hisses at Yunho, but he simply walked back into the bedroom.

 

“You better watch that husband of yours. He's getting too childish now. I expect him to come to work after the extra honeymoon week I gave to both of you.” Mr. Jung said.

 

“I’m trying, dad, but he keeps refusing to listen to me.” Yuri said, sighing heavily.

 

“Bring Yunnie to the dining room to have breakfast first. I will go talk to him myself.” Mr. Jung said, handing Yunnie to Yuri and headed towards Yunho and Yuri's bedroom.

 

After her father-in-law was out of sight, Yuri looked down at her son and smiled softly.

 

“Come on, let’s go have some breakfast okay, sweetie pie?” She said to her son, making Yunnie nod.

 

“Where’s Yunho?” Mrs. Jung asked, as Yuri put Yunnie down into the child’s seat.

 

“Sulking again.” Yuri said, sighing heavily, making Mrs. Jung laughed.

 

“Blows first, sweetie pie.” Yuri reminded her son, after giving him a plastic spoon to eat his porridage.

 

Looking at his grandma, Yunnie took in a deep breath before blowing the porridge as hard as he can. Laughing, Mrs. Jung reached over to take the bowl and spoon.

 

“Grandma.” Yunnie moaned.

 

“Here, let me feed you, my little grandson.” Mrs. Jung said, and fed him as he opened his mouth eagerly.

 

Yuri wanted to say something but held it back. At least she and Yunnie are with their family, right? She should just be grateful for everything she has right now, right? Sighing heavily, she knows that all this pampering will make it hard for her to train her son but what else can she say? One against two with her own husband refusing to be on her side. In the end, she has to accept the fact that her children will grow up as pampered as any royal children can be.

 

“Yul.”

 

Turning to look at her husband, Yuri couldn't help giggling. Yunho was already ready for work but it was obvious he didn’t want to go.

 

”What is it, honey?” Yuri asked, as she place a bowl of pork rib soup on the side for her husband.

 

“Don’t you dare encourage him.” Mr. Jung warned, as he finally sat down on his chair which was next to Yunnie. Hearing what his dad said, Yunho pouted but it quickly disappeared when Yuri leaned towards him, kissing his cheeks gently.

 

“One more.” He said, pointing to his lips.

 

“Not in front of the others!” Yuri hisses.

 

“Mommy kiss.” Yunnie said, puckering his lips too, seeing his dad getting a kiss from his beautiful mommy, “Have your breakfast first, sweetie pie.” Yuri said, but Yunnie quickly shook his head.

 

“Kiss!” Yunnie demanded.

 

“Fine, fine.” Yuri said, defeated as she reached over to her son, kissing his chubby cheeks gently. Then she turned towards her husband and kissed his lips lightly.

 

”Now, can we have breakfast? Peacefully?” Yuri asked hopingly.

 

“Yes.” Yunho said, with a big smile on his face before noticing something.

 

“Feed me.” He moaned, seeing that his son was being fed by his mom and he also want the same treatment from his angel Yul.

 

“Yunho, stop being childish and eat your breakfast! Yuri, you eat yours, too!” Mrs. Jung snapped, giving Yunho a glared.

 

“Aw, man.” Yunho groaned, obeying what his mom said.

 

Giggling, she looked up at both her parents-in-law to see that they were smiling, too. Guess her life is really complete now. Even though it seems liked Yunho and Yunnie are trying to compete with each other to get her love and attention. What else can she ask when she has everything she ever dream for, right?

 

A/N: i hope you guys enjoy the story and for the tiffany and yunho fanfic i said will be coming up, i was thinking about posting it on the day after memorial day so...yeah ^^