My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 50

 

Walking into the guest room, Yuri smiled when she caught sight of Kangta. Pulling out a chair, she sat down next to him.

 

“I thought he would never let you out from his sight.” Kangta said, keeping his gazed locked onto the computer screen.

 

Chuckling at what Kangta said, Yuri reached out for the file beside him.

 

“So, how's the progess going? Any luck?” Yuri asked, looking through the papers in the file she grabbed.

 

“It's very hard to locate his exact location. Even based on the past cases, it is still unpredictable.” Kangta said, leaning back on the chair, sighing.

 

Hearing what he said, she frowned before sighing along.

 

“So far, he is the toughest one I have ever deal with. It even took me months to actually lured him out and catch him.” Yuri said.

 

“So, what's your suggestion now? Honestly, I can't find anymore ideas.” Kangta asked, turning to looked at Yuri, hoping she had a planned.

 

“The only planned I have is to uses the first by luring him out, using me as bait.” Yuri said, looking up at him, “But...That's too dangerous.” Kangta said seriously, sitting up straight from the chair.

 

“But we have no other choice right now. I can’t let him out for that long and risk others getting hurt, too.” Yuri said, sighing.

 

“I know this is dangerous but if we wait any longer, he's going to find out about Yunnie and things are going to get more dangerous.” She added.

 

“I can lose everything else but I can't lose Yunnie.”

 

Not knowing what to say, Kangta let out a sighed. He didn't want her to risk her life but he knows that this is the only chance they have right now.

 

“Fine.” He said, closing his eyes.

 

“I will tell everyone everything and asked for backup but I must warn you. Don’t you dare do anything before we planned it out carefully.” Kangta warned, turning to looked at Yuri seriously.

 

Seeing that he agree to her, she smiled widely.

 

“You are the best, Kangta Oppa.” Yuri said, hugging him tightly.

 

Sighing, he wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back.

 

“You do know I love you. More than anything.” Kangta confessed.

 

Hearing what he just said, her expression quickly changed.

 

“Oppa, I...” Yuri started nervously, pulling away from the hug.

 

“I know, you don't have to say anything but if he makes you sad again, I will no longer hesitate to make you mine.” Kangta said seriously, before sighing.

 

Biting her lower lips, she slowly looked up at him to see that he was serious. In fact, he was always serious when it comes to her.

 

Walking out from the bathroom with steam coming out from behind him, Yunho rubbed his wet hair. He was only dressed in his grey pendleton robes since he had no plan of wearing his polo black ralph lauren's tipped thermal crew-neck shirt and blackwatch polo ralph lauren plaid flannel pajama pants because he knows that he will take it off sooner or later. Grinning at his own thoughts, he turned to looked at the king-sized bed, expecting to see Yuri lying there with her y nightgown on, giving him a y pose but to his disappointment, she wasn't there.

 

“Yul, honey?” He called, not receiving any answer.

 

Taking off his robes, he quickly reached out for his pajamas. He didn't want this to just be a dream. He loved her too much that he can't lose her anymore. Losing her one more time might actually drive him insane this time.

 

When he was finished, he rushed out from the room quickly. Looking at the balcony first, he saw that she wasn't there. Rushing downstairs, he was planning on looking in the kitchen when he suddenly stopped.

 

How did he forget about the guest room downstairs? Quickly, he rushed down to the guest room and entered it without knocking. Stopping there at the doorway, he found Yuri and Kangta standing next to each other. Without wasting any second, he stepped forward and pulled Yuri into his arms.

 

“What are you doing here, Yunho Oppa?” Yuri asked, shocked as she pulled herself away from Yunho to looked up at him.

 

“Me? What are you doing here?” Yunho asked back, staring down at her.

 

“Oppa, remember what we plan. Come on, Yunho Oppa.” Yuri said, before walking towards the doorway, pulling Yunho along with her.

 

Watching them leave, Kangta sighed heavily.

 

Looking at all the new clothes in front of him, he looked up at his grandpa since he didn't know which to wear, “What about this one?” Mr. Jung asked, holding up a candied apricot color striped car pajama set.

 

Looking at the clothes, Yunnie nodded his head happily. Sticking his hand out so that his grandpa could put the shirt over his head, Mr. Jung instead applied baby powder on him. Coughing at the amount of baby powder his grandpa put on him, he silently questioned himself why his grandpa always powdered him like this.

 

Once Yunnie was dressed in his pajamas, Mr. Jung smiled, please to see him looking so cute and adorable. Then, he noticed Yunnie's head which had powder covering it. Reaching his hand out, he patted the powder away gently.

 

“All done. Let’s go downstairs and make you your milk.” Mr. Jung said happily, as he picked Yunnie up and walked out of the room.

 

A/N: i'm sorry for taking so long to update. i was at my sister and brother-in-law since they were making homemade noodles while we watch mayweather vs pacquiao