My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 29

 

Yunho watched Kangta type something down in the computer, ignoring the tug from Sunny. He wanted to know what they were going to do to Yuri. He ignored the groan from his fiancé before she stormed upstairs, obviously wanting to report this to his mother but he didn't care.

 

"Yunnie is all fresh again!” Tiffany announces loudly, as she brought the giggling little boy to the living room, "Come here, Yunnie." Kangta called, as he opened his arms widely, stopping the work he was doing a moment ago.

 

Seeing Kangta, Yunnie jumped a bit, wanting to go to his favourite uncle. Tiffany chuckle and handed him to Kangta.

 

"You smell good now." Kangta said, as he kissed Yunnie's chubby cheeks again and again.

 

"Boom boom.” Yunnie said, as he lifted his tiny hands up into the air like punching something.

 

"Your mommy is still sleeping, darling, so you have to spend your time with me okay and remember what I taught you?” He asked, ignoring the look Yunho was giving him.

 

Yunnie nodded and turned to looked at the computer screen.

 

"I want to hold my son." Yunho requested, standing up but Kangta just ignored him.

 

"Spell me your name." Kangta said.

 

Using his small fingers, Yunnie type his name and then clapped his hands happily once he was done.

 

"Clever boy. That’s why I love you so much." Kangta said, as he let Yunnie kissed his cheeks happily.

 

Yunho watched them with jealousy in his eyes. He didn't like the fact that his son was more closer to another man and didn't admit that he's the real father.

 

"Yunnie, come to daddy." Yunho tried as he opened his arms but Yunnie just ignored him.

 

"Now, spell me your mommy’s name." Kangta said, ignoring the stare from Yunho.

 

Yunnie happily type in ‘Mommy’ and turned to looked at Kangta, waiting for him to praise him some more. Instead of praising him like what he wanted, Kangta chuckled.

 

"Clever boy." He said, kissing Yunnie's cheeks again.

 

Yunho clutched his fists, seeing another man holding his son like Yunnie belongs to him. He gritted his teeth and stormed away.

 

Entering Yuri's room quietly, he sighed to see her lying on the bed motionlessly. Kyunghee was sitting on the chair, facing the computer as she type down something.

 

"Can you leave us alone please?” Yunho requested quietly.

 

Looking up from the computer, Kyunghee turned to looked at Yunho who was standing by the feet of the bed before looking at Yuri.

 

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jung, but you are no longer her husband." Kyunghee said.

 

"I'm still her husband! I don’t remember us having a divorce!" Yunho shouted angrily, turning around to face her. Kyunghee chuckle, hearing what Yunho said before crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

"The last day she was with your family, you have already signed the divorcement paper. She handed it to me when she was finally conscious. If you don’t believe me, ask your dad and mom. They know about this while you, you didn't even care since your mind was on Sunny all the time. Yuri? She pulled back from the team just to marry you and you simply left her when she needed you the most. She wanted to tell you the good news when she received the bad news instead. Engage to another woman isn't a reply for having your baby and that’s the last straw for her." Kyunghee sighed sadly.

 

"I...I didn’t know she was pregnant." Yunho defended himself, turning back to looked at Yuri with sadness and sorrow in his eyes.

 

Kyunghee looked at Yunho in disbelief.

 

"That’s the excuses for you to have another woman?! I thought you love Yuri with all your heart!" Kyunghee cried out angrily, not being able to hold it in any longer.

 

"You know what? At first, I thought that both of you can still be together when you meet again, but now, she's better off with my twin brother, Kangta. Yunnie loves Kangta a lot. Just like his own dad and Kangta have love Yuri years ago. Before you even came along." Kyunghee said.

 

"But I'm Yunnie's dad, his real dad." Yunho said, not giving up.

 

"But you never were a dad to Yunnie. He doesn't even know your existence. Even now, he only thinks of you as his mommy’s task to save." Kyunghee said, shaking her head.

 

Thinking about every word that came out from Kyunghee's mouth, Yunho realized she was right. Yunnie doesn’t look at him like he's his dad. Yunnie only looks at him like he's a weak man who needed protection.

 

Looking down at Yuri, he remembered how much she had cry after hearing about his engagement to Sunny on his birthday. Without saying anything else, he quietly walked out from the room, bringing the guiltiness along with him.

 

Once the door was close shut, Kyunghee sighed sadly. She turned to looked at Yuri, stood up from her chair to walked towards her and reached out for her hand gently.

 

"I'm sorry Yuri but this is the best for you." She said sadly.