My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 13

 

Yunnie giggle happily while Yuri put clothes on him.

 

"Your uncle Minnie is treating us for the whole thing today so you must be in your best behaviour okay?” Yuri said, smiling as she made funny faces.

 

Yunnie laughed but nodded his head slightly.

 

"Good." Yuri whispered, after she picked him up into her arms.

 

Yuri was just opening the front door when she heard someone honking there horn. As she turned to see who it was, she smiled, seeing Changmin in his purple audi, waiting for them.

 

"I'm sorry if I'm late." Changmin said, making Yuri laughed.

 

"Of course your not late. Your just in time." Yuri said, as she locked the door before walking towards him, with Yunnie still in her arms.

 

"So, where are we going again?” Changmin asked.

 

“To the amusement park." Yuri said, with Yunnie clapping his hands excitedly.

 

"I'm still tired." Yunho groaned, but Sunny just ignored him.

 

Yunho groaned again, but didn't say anything. He drove away, even though he preferred to be in bed, sleeping while dreaming about Yuri.

 

"But you promised to bring me there after we graduated." Sunny moaned.

 

"Whatever.” Yunho mumbled, too lazy to argue anymore.

 

Changmin chuckled to see Yuri and Yunnie clapping their hands loudly when the dolphins was jumping around, "Kids.” Changmin comment, receiving a pinch from Yuri in returned.

 

"I'm just telling the truth." Changmin defended himself, but Yuri and Yunnie just stuck their tongue out at him childishly.

 

"Fine, I won't say anything anymore." Changmin said, throwing his arms up, laughing a bit.

 

"You better not." Yuri said, with Yunnie nodding beside her before they turn their attention back to the dolphin show.

 

Yunho crossed his arms boringly before yawning loudly.

 

"Yunho Oppa!” Sunny snapped, as she glare at Yunho before turning her attention back to the dolphins.

 

"I can't help it alright. I'm tired." Yunho said, but Sunny just ignored him again, paying attention to the dolphins. Then suddenly, everyone gasps when one of the dolphins started making weird sounds.

 

"Quick! Call the doctor!" One of the trainers cried out worriedly.

 

"What happen?” Yunho asked, suddenly awake and curious.

 

"Seems like one of the dolphin is sick." Sunny choked out surprises.

 

Changmin and Yuri turned to look at each other and nodded. They quickly rush to the front, along with Yunnie in Changmin's arm, "Hey! You are not allowed to come here!" One of the trainers cried out.

 

"Don’t worry, we are doctors." Changmin said, turning his attention to the dolphin.

 

"Can you hold my son for a second?” Yuri asked softly, to one of the female trainer, taking Yunnie from Changmin's arm and passing it to the female trainer.

 

"S...Sure.” The woman stuttered, taking the giggling Yunnie from Yuri.

 

"How is it?” Yuri asked Changmin, who was still checking the dolphin to see what was wrong with it.

 

"Hair pin." Changmin said, as he reached his hand out to Yuri, "I need your hair pin."

 

Yuri touched her hair and pulled the new york glass pearl and crystal hair pinned out from her hair, letting her hair come free from the neat bun. Passing it to Changmin, she kneel down beside him, watching what he would do with her hair pin.

 

"Woah!” The men there gasps to see her shiny hair, revealing her beauty even more.

 

"Boom boom.” Yunnie cheer, as he clapped his hands excitedly.

 

Changmin pushed the pinned all over the dolphin before making a peace sign.

 

"Okay, the dolphin is alright now. Just give it a lot of rests." Changmin said, standing back up.

 

"Okay?” The trainers asked in puzzlement.

 

"He can breathe now. No big deal." Changmin grinned as he patted the dolphin gently.

 

"Using acupuncture?! But I thought you said you are doctors!" One of the trainers cried out worriedly.

 

"Did we?” Changmin and Yuri asked innocently, turning to looked at each other like they don't know what the trainers are talking about.

 

"Nice show anyway." Yuri said, as she took Yunnie back from the female trainer before walking away with Changmin following from behind.

 

"Yuri.” Yunho choked out, to see her again.

 

He rubbed his eyes, telling himself again and again that this is just a dream. His wife, his beloved wife had passed away three years ago with their unborn child, their proof of love.

 

'That girl looks so familiar.' Sunny thought, as she looked at Yuri.

 

After looking at Yuri and not knowing why she looked so familiar, Sunny turned her attention to Yunho to see that he was gazing at another woman. She bit her glossy pale pink plump lower lips angrily and hit his chest with her small fists, "ert.” Sunny groaned, before walking away furiously, thinking that Yunho will followed but he didn't even run after her. He was too busy looking at Yuri as she walked away with a child beside her, holding her hands.