My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 35

 

Walking into the ladies room, Yuri put Yunnie down on the counter by the sink. Looking down at him, she saw he was looking up at her in wonder. Slowly, she sighed. It wasn't fair for him but is it fair to her?

 

"Sweetie pie, do you love still mommy?” Yuri asked, after a while.

 

A smile appeared on Yunnie's face as he nodded quickly. Then he wrapped his small arms around her neck.

 

"Yunnie love mommy." He said happily.

 

"Mommy love Yunnie?” He asked hopingly.

 

Hearing his answer and question, Yuri smiled. Taking in a deep breath, she wrapped her arms around him to hugged him tightly.

 

"I love you so much, sweetie pie. More than my own life. You are my light, my life and my everything." She whispered, "How is it, son?” Mr. Jung asked hopingly, holding his breath unconsciously as Yunho approached him slowly.

 

Not saying a thing but a heavy sigh from Yunho, Mr. Zhou knows the answer to his questions. Slowly, he patted his son’s shoulder.

 

"Don’t give up yet." Mr. Jung encouraged, before walking back to the sofa.

 

"Easy for you to say." Yunho murmured, as he walked towards the kitchen, only to bumped into Kangta.

 

"Hey! Watch where your going!” Kangta grumbled, before walking away, without apologizing to Yunho.

 

Yunho didn't mind or care about Kangta's rudeness towards him since his mind was full of Yuri and how to win her heart back.

 

"No. I won’t give up. Not now. Not ever." Yunho told himself, before nodding.

 

"Come on. Time to go back." Yuri said, as she scooped Yunnie up into her arms after adjusting his shirt with a motherly smile.

 

Walking towards the exit of the shopping complex, Yuri counted the passing time slowly. Can she face him again, without feeling frustrated? It is hard. Especially since a part of her heart is still crying out for his love.

 

"Here goes nothing." Yuri whispered to herself, once the taxi dropped them off at the Jung masion.

 

"Kangta Oppa." Yuri called out.

 

Looking up from cleaning the gun, Kangta smiled.

 

"Hey, Yuri. Not having anything to do, I decided to cleaned your gun." He said, as he pointed at her gun.

 

"Thanks. Is he inside?” Yuri asked.

 

Kangta sighs, knowing who she was talking about.

 

"Yeah. He’s inside alright. Seems like he is really serious about winning you back." He shrugged, looking back down, "Don’t worry, I know what to do." Yuri said slowly, not sure if she does since she knows that if Yunho wanted something, he will never give up until he gets it.

 

"I have made some salad for you. It’s in the refrigerator." Kangta said, before Yuri went inside.

 

"Thanks, Oppa." Yuri said, and entered the house with the sleepy Yunnie in her arms.