My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 60

 

After washing her hands, Yuri came out of the kitchen and headed towards the guest room where Changmin and Kangta are in.

 

Opening the door, she entered it.

 

“So, what now?” Yuri asked, as she leaned against the close door.

 

Knowing what she was asking, Changmin and Kangta could only sighed. They wanted this case to be over as soon as possible but it was heading down hill again.

 

Frowning, she understood what was wrong before letting out a sighed.

 

“I guess we have to uses the luring plan.” Yuri said.

 

“No.”

 

“But.” Yuri started, but stopped herself from finishing when Kangta and Changmin turned to give her a serious looked.

 

“If we keep delaying this, Yunnie's life will be in danger.” She said seriously.

 

“We will protect him and you. Please Yuri? Don’t be so stupid to endanger yourself.” Kangta begged, hoping she will listened.

 

“I don’t know, guys. If this doesn't involved my family, I won’t hesitate to take any actions but.” Yuri said, and stopped to looked at them sadly.

 

“We know. That’s why we want you not to take any action without our knowledge and approval.” Changmin said, “How much longer can we wait?! He won’t stay quiet for long! He isn't that kind of man! He will have his revenge and I...I don’t want it to be too late for everything!” Yuri cried out, not being able to keep it all bottle up inside of her.

 

“Try to calm down, Yuri. It won't help mixing your emotions with this kind of assignment or things will get worst.” Kangta coaxes.

 

Closing her eyes, Yuri tried to calm down. She knows they are right about everything.

 

“I'm sorry but I just can’t help it. I really want to finished everything as quickly as possible.” Yuri choked out sadly, making Changmin sighed.

 

“Yul, go and have some rest first. Kangta and I will think about something.” Changmin said.

 

“But...”

 

“This is an order, blackpearl.” Changmin said seriously.

 

Turning to looked at Kangta to see him nodding his head to what Changmin said, Yuri slowly nodded before walking out of the room.

 

Once the door was close, Changmin turned to looked at Kangta, sighing again.

 

“Stay focus to catch the target, Kangta. That’s our main priority now.” Changmin said seriously, knowing where his mind is going.

 

“I know. It's just...I can’t believe she can still accept him after...”

 

“Love can’t be pushed away and can’t be forced. If their love is true, they will be together. Besides, Yunnie now has a complete family.” Changmin coaxes.

 

“That kid will turned fat before we can even realize it.” Kangta said, not being able to help chuckling.

 

“The important thing is that he is happy now and Yuri is happy also.” Changmin said, smiling.

 

“That’s what we all wanted, right? Happiness for both of them.” Kangta said sadly, before sighing.

 

Patting Kangta on the shoulder, Changmin went back to work.

 

Entering Yunho's bedroom, Yuri couldn't help but smiled when she saw Yunho sitting on a chair, next to their sleeping son. It looked so wonderful. It sure was a picture perfect. Her son, their son can grow up in a complete family now.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Yuri asked, smiling when he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

 

“He said he is handsome before he fell asleep.” Yunho said, with a chuckle.

 

“He did? Your dad is really a good teacher then.” Yuri replied.

 

“My dad? He's our dad.” Yunho reminded, before cupping her face in the palm of his hand and leaned down to her lips, kissing her softly.

 

“Marry me now?” He whispered, against her lips.

 

“Are you kidding?” Yuri asked, shocked.

 

“No. Of course not. In fact, this is the best idea. Let’s go.” Yunho said, before pulling her towards the close door, “Yunho Oppa.”

 

“Where are you guys going?” Mr. Jung asked, as he put down the newspaper, seeing Yunho coming down the stairs with Yuri over his shoulder.

 

“To the registry office. We are going to register today and now.” Yunho announces happily.

 

“What?!” Mrs. Jung cried, shocked.

 

“I haven’t agreed yet. Put me down.” Yuri said, struggling.

 

Hearing all the commotion outside, Kangta and Changmin came out from the guest room to see what was going on.

 

“What is going on right now?!” Changmin demanded, frowning.

 

“We are going to the registry office today to register our marriage.” Yunho announces cheerfully, before groaning when Yuri started hitting his back.

 

“I haven’t said yes yet.” Yuri groaned.

 

“You have agreed.” Yunho said.

 

“But I didn’t say now, you idiot! I said yes we are going to get married again, but we need time to plan everything out first!” Yuri cried.

 

“What's there to planned? We just need to register our marriage.” Yunho said.

 

“Guys! Help me!” Yuri cried, as Yunho started walking towards the front door with her still on his shoulder, “Yunho, maybe you need to calm down.” Changmin said, stopping Yunho in time.

 

“Are you trying to delayed my marriage to Yuri?” Yunho asked, turning around to looked at Changmin suspiciously.

 

“Me?" Changmin asked shocked, pointing to himself, "Hey, I’m the one helping you to get back with her and you accuses me of separating you? What kind of attitude is that?”

 

“Yunho Oppa, you bear.” Yuri said, as started pinching his bottom since hitting his back wasn't doing any damage.

 

“Hey, stop that. It hurts.” Yunho said.

 

“I don't care! Put me down, you ugly bear.” Yuri demanded.

 

“I’m your cute husband and stop calling me a bear and I'm not ugly!” Yunho grumbled.

 

“Ugly bear.” Yuri continued to say, making Mr. and Mrs. Jung laughed.

 

Wanting to say something to the couples but failed since they couldn't help the laughter that was bubbling up in their stomach. In the end, Changmin and Kangta gave up from trying to hold in their laughter and joined Mr. and Mrs. Jung who was laughing at the couple.

 

A/N: i will be starting the new fanfic 'Reaching Out To You' tomorrow with more updates on 'My Angel Yul' after i come home since tomorrow me and my family are going to the park to celebrate two of my nieces, Elle and Madeline, birthday <3