My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 2

 

Yuri was preparing breakfast when Yunho walked down the stairs. She smiled up at him. Both of them got married about five months ago in a very grand ceremony. Sadly, like what Yuri's friend had said, they didn't attend her wedding. She was sad because of it but she shook it away because she knew Yunho will give her the happiness and love she has been looking for.

 

"Good morning." Yuri greeted, as she poured a cup of coffee for him.

 

"Morning." Yunho said, as he pulled Yuri in for a kiss.

 

"Eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Yuri whispered slightly, and he chuckled.

 

Yuri took the seat next to Yunho, accompanying him having his breakfast. She was used to this lifestyle already. Taking care of his need is her priority now. Even though both of them were still studying, she never complain with the extra work she has to do.

 

"Do you have any classes today?" Yunho asked, and Yuri shook her head.

 

"Good, because I'm planning on taking you out today so get ready before I come back." Yunho said, as he finished his coffee.

 

Yuri's face lit up. She leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek as he chuckled.

 

"Thanks, honey." Yuri whispered.

 

Yuri quickly went to get Yunho his bag as he moved towards the door. She handed the bag to him with a big smile on her face.

 

"Study smart." Yuri whispered, before they share another kiss together.

 

"Don’t tired yourself out." Yunho said, as Yuri opened the door for him.

 

Yuri watched him drive the green audi a4 away with a dreamy smile on her face. Then she turned around and smiled at the maids.

 

"I will do it." Yuri announces, as she walked towards the dining table where the maids were beginning to clean up the dishes.

 

After they got married, both of them live in his family’s house along with his family. Even though they have maids and even butler, Yuri still insists to cook for Yunho, just to show him her love.

 

"Yuri." Mrs. Jung called, as she was just about to bring the last plate back to the kitchen.

 

"Yes, mom?" Yuri asked politely, at the older woman.

 

"How long have you been in this family?" Mrs. Jung asked, as she looked at her daughter-in-law.

 

"For eight months now, mom." Yuri answered politely.

 

Mrs. Jung sighed heavily. She admit that Yuri is a good wife and daughter-in-law but until now, there was no sign of her having a baby.

 

Yuri looked at her mother-in-law curiously. She senses that something was worrying the older woman and she wondered why.

 

"Is there any problem, mom? Maybe I can help you." Yuri offered her help.

 

Mrs. Jung sighed heavily. She can’t wait any longer. She really want to see her grandchild.

 

"Its nothing. You just continue whatever you were doing just now." Mrs. Jung said lastly.

 

Yuri smiled and excuses herself politely. She brought the plate back to the kitchen as Mrs. Jung watched her from the corner of her eyes.

 

'Is she impotent?' Mrs. Jung’s heart asked slowly, before she gasps loudly.

 

"Oh, no!" She cried in horror, as she shook her head.

 

A/N: i'm sorry. i did my best to try to make the first two chapter long but it seems like it wasn't so sorry :/