My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 43

 

Yuri stared at Yunho weirdly while he was busy typing something down into the computer quickly.

 

"What are you doing?” Yuri asked curiously, as she stood up from the sofa in Yunho's office to walked towards him to looked at the computer screen.

 

"Finding us a suitable place for our wedding." Yunho replied, before he reached out for the mouse, clicking on it, "Wh...What?!” Yuri cried out in shocked.

 

Looking up at her, he turned his attention back to the computer screen in front of him.

 

"So, where do you want to go for our honeymoon? California? Or do you want to go to Florida?” Yunho asked, scrolling down the page to find a perfect honeymoon for him and Yuri.

 

"Oh, victoria’s secret for your undergarments. We seriously need to have a whole new wardrobe for you." He suggested happily, as he went to the victoria’s secret website.

 

Yuri's jaw drop opened, seeing what was happening in front of her.

 

"Oh, this will look nice on you." Yunho murmured, as he clicked on the selection of bras.

 

"You know what? I better go home before my head explode." Yuri said, walking back towards the sofa to grab her light cappucino color simply vera wang monaco leather tote handbag.

 

"Wait! Don’t go yet!" Yunho cried, catching Yuri around the wrist quickly.

 

Turning to looked at him, she sighed heavily.

 

"Fine, fine.” Yuri mumbled, and let him pull her towards him, making her sit on his lap with the computer in front of them both so they can searched through everything together.

 

"I can live like this forever." Yunho mumbled, while his naughty hands traveled upward to wrap around her busts, "But I can’t. Yunho Oppa, stop being so..." Yuri said, moving around before turning to look at him to scold him even more but she never got to finished when he simply cupped her face and bought it down to his, kissing her passionately. Just kissing her, he can feel her cheeks heating up and it made him happy to know that a simple touch or kiss can still make her heart race like three years ago.

 

"What was I just talking about now?” Yuri murmured, totally lost in the after kiss when Yunho pulled away.

 

Chuckling at her, he silently praises himself.

 

"You were telling me you want to wear something special tonight. Something along the line of y." Yunho said, almost groaning out in desire as he lied to her.

 

"Really?” Yuri asked confused, trying to remember but Yunho had pulled her down for another kiss, distracting her.

 

Walking towards the front door of the Jung masion while carrying a sleeping Yunnie in his arms, Mr. Jung stop when seeing a pair of black journee 'cabrie' patent t-strap pump heels but quickly recognized them as Sunny's. Sighing, he just entered the house.

 

Bringing his grandson upstairs so he can sleep, he stopped. He was thinking whether or not he should go check on what his wife was doing with Sunny. He honestly hope that she gets her senses back and stopped ruining everyone’s life.

 

With a heavy sigh, he brought Yunnie into Yunho's room, knowing that his wife will turn into a mad woman if she sees him with the child while Sunny keep poisoning his wife’s mind.

 

"Sleep more, baby." Mr. Jung whispered, before kissing Yunnie's chubby cheeks, only to feel the saliva dripping from the boy’s lips and chuckled.

 

"I don’t understand why he's treating me like this." Sunny cried, blowing her nose in the new tissue Mrs. Jung just gave her.

 

"Don’t worry, dear. I will tell him to behave himself." Mrs. Jung said, caressing Sunny's back to calm her down.

 

"I love him so much, auntie. I can’t lose him." Sunny choke out, wiping the tears on her cheeks away.

 

"I know, I know.” Mrs. Jung replied.

 

Sunny was just about to pour out more of her feelings, especially cursing Yuri as she knows that Mrs. Jung is on her side when someone entered the room. Looking up, she noticed it was Mr. Jung.

 

"Uncle!" Sunny cried, preparing to tell him too, of what had happen to her that morning.

 

"Sunny, uncle is sorry for cancelling the engagement. Uncle hopes you understand and uncle wishes you to find someone else who will loved you and give you all the happiness you deserve. My son, Yunho, is remarrying Yuri and she had agreed to it. Besides, you don't want to be the cause of a son losing his father, do you?” Mr. Jung said simply. Blinking her wet eyes at him, she didn't know what to say but stood there in puzzlement and shock. Turning around to looked at Mrs. Jung, she hope that the older women will tell her this was all just a joke.

 

Not saying anything to Sunny, Mrs. Jung turned to glared at her husband, warning him not to make things anymore worst but Mr. Jung just ignore her and simply walked towards her to sit down next to her on the sofa.

 

"I know this isn't fair for you and your family but Yunho and Yuri already had a son together and they still love each other. Uncle doesn’t want the same thing to repeat itself again.”

 

"Is...Is this a joke?” Sunny choke out, not believing her ear at all.

 

Closing his eyes, he let out a sighed. He knows that his wife hasn’t told Sunny about cancelling the engagement yet, "I'm sorry but this is the final decision from me." Mr. Jung said seriously, before standing up.

 

"Whatever happens, both of them will get married again." He added, and walked out from the room before he lost control of the anger that was boiling up inside of him which was about to burst any minute.

 

"Auntie!" Sunny cried, turning to looked at the older women, hoping she will say something to reassure her like always but this time, Mrs. Jung didn't know what to do or say.