My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 37

 

Lying down on the bed while cuddling Yunnie close to her, tears started rolling down her cheeks, wetting the bedsheets. Is this fair to her and Yunnie?

 

"I only want the best for you, sweetie pie, and if...if he can give you the happiness you need then I...I'm willing to let you go to him. Even if it kills me." Yuri choke out sadly and quietly.

 

She knows that Yunnie deserved to live a normal life like every other kid his age. She wanted him to be like all the other kids and to give him that kind of life, she has to leave him with Yunho.

 

"I love you, sweetie pie." Yuri whispered, kissing his chubby cheeks lovingly before getting out of bed.

 

Walking out from the room, she started to climbed the stairs, heading to Yunho's room.

 

Once she stop in front of Yunho's bedroom door, she stop and bit her lower lips nervously. About to knock on the door, she stop halfway when she suddenly felt like it wasn't right. Maybe she was rushing things.

 

Just when she was about to go back downstairs, the bedroom door suddenly opened. Turning back around, Yuri came face to face with a shirtless Yunho. Before she could say anything, he pulled her into his arms unexpectedly, shocking her.

 

"I have miss you so much." Yunho choke out, refusing to let her go as she struggle to get out of his arms.

 

Maybe his prayers had finally reached the heavens and is being granted. All he wanted was her and their son back. He wanted his family back.

 

"Yunho Oppa, I...” Yuri started, but was interrupted when she felt his lips crashing onto hers roughly. Struggling with all her might to push him away but she failed when his arms came around her slim waist, trapping her there while his other hand went upwards to cupped her face.

 

Still struggling, Yuri can feel Yunho pulling her into the bedroom. The bedroom she used to share with him. Hearing the door being slammed shut, she didn't know what to do anymore since her mind wasn't listening to her anymore. Before she realized anything, she was already kissing him back as passionately and hungrily.

 

Reaching his hands out, he started rubbing her cheeks gently, softly. Even though he was exhausted, he still fought against the sleepiness, not wanting to fall asleep and wake up the next morning to find her not there again.

 

"What have we done?” Yuri asked slowly, looking up at him with confused eyes.

 

Reaching out for her hands which was in front of the sheets, covering her chest, he brought it up to his lips, kissing her knuckles, one by one.

 

"I really do love you, Yuri, and I can’t lose you anymore. I just can’t. Please come back to me? I beg of you." Yunho pleaded softly.

 

Not knowing what to say, she turned around with her back facing him. What should she do now? Why was she in such a dilemma right now?

 

"If you want, we can go move out and live somewhere else. Somewhere far away and nobody. I mean, nobody, not even my mom can break us apart again." Yunho said, moving closer to Yuri, hugging her from behind.

 

"Please come back to me? I really do love you, Yuri, and I'm going crazy without you." He added, kissing her bare shoulders gently.

 

Closing her eyes, she let the tears roll down her eyes. How can she solve this? What should she do now?