My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 68

 

After Mr. and Mrs. Jung was informed by the bulter who was there to meet them, regarding Yuri and Yunnie, the elder couple quickly rushed downstairs to see who it was. Too bad, Yunho wasn't with them.

 

“I'm sorry for coming over instead of calling you guys first.” Mr. Park said, standing up to meet the elder Jung couples, bowing.

 

“Its alright. Please, have a seat." Mr. Jung said, sitting down on the sofa opposite of Mr. Park.

 

"How is she?” Mrs. Jung asked, without wasting a beat after she sat down beside her husband.

 

Not answering Mrs. Jung's question, he reached to pulled a file out and handed it to Mr. Jung who accepted it, not knowing what was inside.

 

“What is this?” Mr. Jung asked, once he opened up the file to see the contents inside.

 

”The contract of Yuri.” Mr. Park answered.

 

Reaching over, Mrs. Jung quickly grabbed for the file in her husband's hand, reading everything on there. After she was finished reading, her face turned pale, seeing the only condition to release Yuri as an agent.

 

“What...What do you want from us now?” Mr. Jung chokes out, shocked, not believing what he just read.

 

“I know you think the contract is unfair but this is what she agreed to that time.” Mr. Park explained, leaning back while smiling.

 

“How much do you want? I...I can pay you to bring Yuri and Yunnie back.” Mr. Jung said, with his wife nodding her head quickly.

 

“This isn't about money, Mr. Jung. This is about the contract.” Mr. Park said seriously.

 

“Then what do you want us to do?” Mrs. Jung asked, almost crying out in frustration.

 

“You guys may think that I’m heartless but I really do love her. She's like my own daughter.” Mr. Park said, sighing a bit.

 

Puzzle, Mr. and Mrs. Jung just looked at him, waiting to see what will happened next but it seems like he was in his own world, thinking his own thoughts.

 

“She is the best among my childrens and you can see how hard it is to let her go. In fact, her son, your grandson to be exactly, has inherited a lot of her characteristic and talents.” Mr. Park continued.

 

“But Yunnie is still a baby. He has a long future and...” Mrs. Jung started, but was interrupted.

 

“That's why I came here to visit you both. To discuss the future for both, Yuri and Yunnie.”

 

“You...You mean?”

 

“She's pregnant right now. Your son’s child to be precisely. Apart from being vulnerable under that condition, she no longer have the fire to continue her work.” Mr. Park said, after sighing, knowing he had to do what he had to do, even though it was hard.

 

“P...Pregnant?” Both, Mr. and Mrs. Jung chokes out, surprised.

 

“She was clever to hide her condition but it almost blew her mission. Luckily, she managed to fool the subject or she would be in danger. Especially in her current condition.” Mr. Park said.

 

“You mean, she's in danger?” Mrs. Jung asked, about to go hysteria when hearing the news.

 

“Not yet.” Mr. Park confirmed, hoping to calm Mrs. Jung down.

 

“You can see how dangerous it is for her. What can we do to break the contract? To cancel the contract?” Mr. Jung asked hurriedly, worried about Yuri and his new grandchildren’s safety.

 

“Well.” Mr. Park started, taking the contract back to read the contents slowly.

 

“This isn't a game! This is about my daughter-in-law and my grandchildren!” Mrs. Jung cried.

 

“As you can see in the contract, the only way to release herself is through death. However, as I mentioned earlier, I'm not heartless but it's up to the both of you to make the final decision.” Mr. Park said, looking up at the elder couple.

 

“What...What are you trying to say?”

 

Smiling, Mr. Park closed the file before putting it to the side.

 

“As I said, she is like a daughter to me. My own daughter so I only want her happiness. I don’t want her to suffer again.” Mr. Park said, looking at Mrs. Jung, remembering how sad and heart broken Yuri was when she was trying to begin her new life after her death.

 

Knowing that what he said was direct towards her, Mrs. Jung lowered her heads in regret. It is her fault but she will do anything to make up for all the things she did wrong. She only wanted the best for her family and she knows that Yuri is the only woman who can brightened up their life. No one can take Yuri's place. Not anymore. She will do anything to prevent it.

 

Reaching over for her crying son, Yuri tried to coax him as she held him in her arms. Just seeing him cry while missing his dad and grandparents was breaking her heart into pieces. Sniffing, Yuri try her best not to cry.

 

“Don't cry, sweetie pie.” Yuri whispered, but it only made him cry louder.

 

“Grandpa! Grandma!” Yunnie cried.

 

Not knowing what to do or say anymore, she buried her face into his hair and sobbed. Is this her fault for being so selfish that time when she signed the contact?

 

“Mommy.” Yunnie sobbed.

 

“Shhh, sweetie pie.” Yuri whispered, trying to coax her son and herself along.

 

“Yuri, Mr. Park wants to see you.” Tiffany said, after she opened the door, looking at the mother and son scene in front of her with sad eyes.

 

Looking up at her colleague, Yuri looked down at her son. With a heavy sighed, she brushed the tears from her son’s face away and kissed his forehead gently, "Stay here okay." Yuri said, about to put Yunnie down.

 

“Yunnie, too.” Tiffany added quickly.

 

Once Yuri got her son secured in her arms, she followed Tiffany out, wondering what Mr. Park wanted to talked to her about.

 

“Is it because of the task?” Yuri asked Tiffany softly, as they both walked towards the office.

 

“I have no idea.” Tiffany replied, before knocking on the door lightly to informed Mr. Park that they were outside, “Relax. You are the best agent.” Tiffany added, before she turned and left Yuri and Yunnie standing there alone, “Come in.” Mr. Park said, from inside.

 

Taking in a deep breath, Yuri opened the door. When she turned around to face Mr. Park after closing the door, her eyes widened when she also saw who was inside.

 

After seeing the expression on his mommy's face, Yunnie turned to looked what made his mommy so shocked and surprised. Seeing who it was, he started crying loudly, happily, "Grandpa! Grandma! Daddy!"