My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 20

 

"Remember to give him his milk before he goes to sleep and brush his teeth!" Yuri cried.

 

Tiffany giggled to see Yuri still nagging at Kangta.

 

"I know, I know. Go away already and leave the men alone." Kangta said, with Yunnie nodding beside him.

 

"See, we have the same mind, right, Yunnie?” Kangta asked, looking down at Yunnie before tickling his stomach playfully.

 

"Let’s go now. Sooner we go, sooner we get home." Tiffany said, as she put a hand on Yuri's shoulder.

 

"Yunnie, mommy is going out with auntie Fany! If your uncle Kangta does something that you don’t like, do what mommy taught you okay!" Yuri cried, before closing the door, locking it afterwards.

 

Tiffany giggled, seeing the worried looked on Yuri's face.

 

"What’s with the worried looked? It’s so not you." Tiffany asked, as she and Yuri walked into the elevator.

 

Yuri sighed, before leaning her back towards the cold wall, still not noticing Sunny and Mrs. Jung in the same elevator.

 

"He’s growing up too fast. I'm worried that one day he will start asking who his daddy is." Yuri choke out, sighing again.

 

"Listen to me and listen carefully. He will never asked you that question because all of us won’t even allow it to happen." Tiffany said, before adding, "Besides, he looks upset that you have to returned to work already when you promise him to spend time with him.”

 

"Sometimes I hope I can give him a real normal family, Fany. I don’t want to risk his life anymore." Yuri sighed sadly before taking out her phone, hearing it ring.

 

"Its the boss." Yuri whispered to Tiffany, and quickly put the phone in between them so they both can hear it.

 

"I'm giving both of you an hour to lure him.”

 

"An hour?!” Tiffany gasps, shocked but Yuri just shrugged.

 

"How about fifteen minutes instead?" Yuri asked, winking at Tiffany.

 

"Alright, fifteen minutes then.”

 

Yuri put her phone away and grinned at Tiffany innocently.

 

"Are you crazy?! Fifteen minutes only?!” Tiffany hisses.

 

"Don’t worry, he won’t be able to resists us." Yuri winked ily.

 

"I can’t believe you, Yul!" Tiffany gasps in disbelief, as they both walked out of the elevator, not realizing the two other people.

 

Sunny turned to looked at Mrs. Jung when the older woman gasps loudly.

 

"Auntie, what’s wrong?” Sunny asked worriedly.

 

"I must be dreaming.” Mrs. Jung choke out, as she place her hand on top of her chest.

 

Yuri and Tiffany walk into the noisy club and received wolf whistle from men all around, making them smiled at each other.

 

"That's him. Lee Hyukjae.” Tiffany whispered, as she pointed at the man who was dancing with a woman while holding a camcorder.

 

"Let’s go do our job." Yuri whispered back, walking closer to Hyukjae.

 

Once they both got close enough to Hyukjae, they started dancing together, purposely showing each other’s milky white and dark tan skin more then it should. They giggle before turning to give him a flirty looked which he couldn't resists.

 

"Ah, y ladies.” Hyukjae said, as he focuses his camcorder on them, ignoring the previous girl he was recording earlier.

 

Seeing that they got Hyukjae's attention, they turned to look at each other, exchanging naughty winks. Moving away from each other, they start dancing around him. Once the song ended, he invited them to the booth he had reserved.

 

"Do you guys know who I am?” Hyukjae asked, with pride in his voices.

 

All Yuri and Tiffany did was turned to look at each other and giggled, making him grinned widely.

 

"Both of you are awesome and beautiful. Do you want to be in my new movie?” Hyukjae asked, as he put both hands on their thigh.

 

"Movie? But I don’t think I have the talent for that." Yuri moaned, as she gave him a flirty look.

 

"Yeah, same here, too. I'm afraid we will ruin your movie." Tiffany cooed.

 

Hyukjae threw his head back, laughing loudly before wrapping his arms around their shoulders, pulling them in closer.

 

"Don’t worry, I will show you guys how." Hyukjae said, before leaning in to kiss each of their cheeks.

 

"Really?” Yuri and Tiffany asked, at the same time with a seductive smile on their faces.

 

"How about we talk about this somewhere? Here is too noisy." Hyukjae suggested, as he reached out for his camcorder which was sitting on the table in front of him.

 

Before standing up, Yuri and Tiffany exchange winks as they follow him to the exit. They enter the elevator and watch him pushed the button to the eighth floor.

 

"Well, come in." Hyukjae said, as he opened the door to the room he reserved once they got off the elevator.

 

"But what are we doing here?” Yuri asked, confused.

 

Hyukjae chuckled to see their confused reaction before his dry plump lips to see their smooth skinned in the light, not like in the club and grinned to himself.

 

"Don’t worry, I won't do anything to you guys. Just come in and I will help both of you become famous. To become stars." Hyukjae said.

 

Yuri and Tiffany turned to looked at each other first before entering the room, not noticing that Yunho saw them, "Yuri!” Yunho cried, as he ran towards the door but the door was closed before he can even reach it.

 

Yunho was just about to pound on the door when someone from behind stopped him. Turning around to see who stopped him, he was shocked and surprised. Before he could say or do anything, one of them covered his mouth and nose with a cloth before everything went black.