My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 19

 

That night, as Yuri was still unpacking her things, her cell phone started ringing. She turned to looked at the phone and groaned loudly.

 

"Hello." Yuri said, as she laid down on the bed with Yunnie next to her.

 

"Are you still at Jeju Island?” The person on the other line asked.

 

Yuri sighed, knowing that this means another new task for her.

 

"Yes, I'm still here." Yuri said, with her heart praying that her boss still remember that today is her day off.

 

"Good, because I want you to check your email after this called since I have a new target for you. Get close to him and make him believe that you want to be the next big star. Send signals for us to catch him when he falls into the trap. Tiffany will come tomorrow and help you out.”

 

Sitting back up, Yuri turned her head to looked out of the window and silently groaned to herself.

 

"Yes, sir." Yuri mumbled slowly, before disconnecting the call.

 

Standing up from the bed, Yuri quickly went to where she put her laptop and turned it on so she can checked her email. Indeed, there was a new mail for her. After reading everything that was in the mail about the new target, she sighed heavily, "Seems like I have to postponed this." Yuri murmured sadly, as she turned to look at Yunnie, who was sitting up in bed, looking at her.

 

"Honey, mommy has work to do tomorrow so you better behave yourself okay." Yuri said, as she kissed his forehead gently.

 

Hearing what his mom said, Yunnie pouted his lips immediately with tears threatening to fall out from his eyes. The next morning, as Yunho woke up from his sleep, he walked out towards the balcony to sniffed the fresh air that came from the ocean deeply as he wanted to forget everything.

 

"Yunnie, open your mouth bigger please?”

 

Yunho's eyes open widely to hear a familiar voice. Looking from right to left, he didn't see anyone but he was sure he heard Yuri's voice just now so he decided to looked down at the balcony below him and saw Yuri trying to feed her son.

 

Yuri sighed to see Yunnie still sulking. She put down the bowl of food onto the floor before scooping him close to her chest.

 

"Mommy knows mommy should spend more time with you alone today but you must understand that mommy has work to do." Yuri coaxes, but all Yunnie did was bite his lower lips as he try to hold in his tears.

 

"Alright, alright. How about tomorrow we go shopping? You really need some new clothes. See, you are growing up already." Yuri said, as she tickled his tummy gently.

 

"Don’t want to!” Yunnie cried, as he struggle while sitting on Yuri's lap, making her sighed.

 

She rubbed the back of her nape before getting an idea. She looked down at Yunnie with a naughty expression.

 

"How about mommy let you...?” Before Yuri could finished her sentences, she turned towards the front door when she thought she heard something from outside. Giving a silent signal to Yunnie, she quickly rushed towards the door. Bending down to grab his rubber hammer, he quickly walked after his mom, joining her at the door. Looking down, Yuri gave a signal to her son, making him nod as he was prepared to hit whoever was behind the door. Before opening the door, Yuri took in a deep breath to calm herself down.

 

"Hey, it’s only me!” Kangta groaned, as he ducked away from Yuri and Yunnie's attacks when the door finally opened, "Why are you here?” Yuri asked, surprised as she closed the door.

 

Ignoring her, Kangta bend down to scoop Yunnie up before walking towards the balcony to see a bowl of food, "What happened, Yunnie?” Kangta asked, but Yunnie simply purses his lips childishly.

 

"Yuri, how could you make your son sad?” Kangta asked, turning to face Yuri with a fake angry expression on his small, round shape face.

 

"Yuri? I knew it. She is Yuri. My Yuri.” Yunho choke out, hearing Kangta calling Jungeun, Yuri. So, he was right about her. He wasn't mistaken.

 

"I didn’t do anything. Besides, where’s Fany by the way?” Yuri asked, trying to change the subject, making Kangta chuckled.

 

"You will see her later, seeing that she will also bring you your dress for tonight. As you know, he likes perfect, hot, y and playful girls." Kangta winked naughtily, making Yuri groaned loudly before going to play with Yunnie.