My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 33

 

Yuri was typing a report down in the computer when Changmin entered the bedroom. She turned her head around and smiled at the man.

 

"What’s up?” She asked.

 

"Yunho wants to go out and he has requested for you to guard his safety." Changmin said, leaning his back towards the door.

 

"I'm busy right now. You can go with him." Yuri muttered, as she turned her attention back to the assignment she was doing.

 

Changmin sighed before turning his attention to the giggling Yunnie who was playing with his plush toy.

 

"You do know I have to guard Mr. Jung to work while his wife is going out to...I'm not sure where to but I do know that she is safe without our protection." He chuckled, turning back to looked at Yuri.

 

"He's a man. Why should I protect him?” Yuri muttered, keeping her gaze on the computer screen.

 

"Little red ocean, seems like you have a subject to protect when your mom refuses." Changmin called out to Yunnie, knowing that that will get Yuri's attention.

 

Hearing his first assignment, Yunnie smiled widely while his eyes were shining dreamily. He never had the chance to protect anyone because of his young age but he really wanted to be like his mommy, uncles and aunt's.

 

"Don’t you dare.” Yuri muttered warningly, turning back around to face Changmin.

 

"Well, he says either you or Yunnie." Changmin said, shrugging innocently.

 

Slamming her hands down on the table, Yuri quickly got out of the chair and stormed out from the room. Chuckling, Changmin leaned down to scooped Yunnie up before following Yuri.

 

"What's the meaning of this?!” Yuri demanded, as she stared at Yunho who was sitting comfortably on the sofa.

 

"I'm going out." Yunho said simply, as he smiled, seeing that his method work with the helped of Changmin.

 

"You are my bodyguard, right? Your job is to protect my safety." He added, before winking at her.

 

"Chanmin Oppa, switch off the computer for me. Yunnie, come here." Yuri said finally, after bitting her red bottom lips.

 

Changmin and Yunho smile widely, seeing that Yuri agreed. Without waiting, Changmin handed Yunnie to Yuri while Yunho took out the car key from the cabinet.

 

"Let’s go." Yunho said, as he tried to reach out to hold onto Yuri's hand but she rejected the idea, pushing his hand away.

 

"Try harder." Changmin whispered.

 

"You can do it." Mr. Jung whisper, giving encouragement to his son.

 

Nodding at them, he left to go start the car but Yuri gave Changmin a glare before walking after Yunho.

 

"I'm warning you. Whatever you do won’t change anything between us." Yuri muttered coldly, once she got everything settle in the car.

 

Sighing, Yunho didn't say a word. He turned to looked at her before looking down at the boy in her arms. Taking another deep breath and letting it out in a big sigh, he started the car engine, vowing to himself that he will win her heart again, and this time, he will not take her for granted.

 

Yuri smiled down at Yunnie as the boy looked up at her with confusion in his eyes.

 

"We are working right now, sweetie pie." She said gently, his hair.

 

Smiling widely at his mommy, he turned to look at Yunho and vowed to himself to protect this man like his beautiful mommy and become an agent like her, too.

 

"Little red ocean.” He said, with his childish voice.

 

"Yes, sweetie pie. Little red ocean." She repeated, smiling as she turned him to face the front and held onto him gently.

 

Hearing them talked to each other, Yunho didn't say a word even though his heart was hurting to see them treat him as a subject to protect, not one of their family.

 

"Yuri, please?” He pleaded, finally but all he got in returned was silence.

 

During the whole ride to times square, everyone was quiet. Not one person talked unless Yunnie saw something interesting outside the window.

 

Parking the car in the lot, they all got out but Yunho decided to walked behind while watching Yuri who was walking slowly in front of him.

 

"Yul, honey, put Yunnie here." Yunho announces, pushing a trolley towards her and Yunnie.

 

Frozen to the spot, Yuri slowly turned around to stared at her ex-husband.

 

"What did you just say?” She muttered.

 

Not answering her, Yunho simply took Yunnie away from Yuri and put him into the child seat. Yunnie immediately held onto the steering happily, once he was put down, while his feet was pushing in the front and acting like he was driving the trolley. Yunho chuckled, seeing what his son was doing.

 

Yuri shivered angrily, seeing what just happened. She knows that she can't do anything right now. She didn't want to bring shame to herself and also to Yunnie. She also didn't care about Yunho's reputation but this is so embarrassing. The first stop Yunho took them to was the kid’s clothes store.

 

"Both of them are still so young and they have a son already." One of the customer whispered to another, staring at Yunho and Yuri.

 

"Why are we here? I thought you wanted to meet that fiancé of yours." Yuri muttered angrily, but quietly so only Yunho could hear.

 

"Yunnie needs some new clothes. I just want to do my responsibility as his dad." Yunho answered, smiling as he picked the Yunnie up.

 

"Hmmm, what kind of clothes looks good on you?” Yunho asked, as he looked at Yunnie up and down.

 

Turning to looked at his mommy in puzzlement, he didn't received anything since Yuri had simply crossed her arms and had turned around sulkily. Turning back to looked at Yunho, he can see how desperate he was trying to woo his mommy and him, too.

 

"Alright. What size are you?” Yunho asked cheerfully, checking out the gray disney mickey mouse usa tee shirt size Yunnie had on right now.

 

After getting the sizes, Yunho reached out for one of the shirts hanging on the wall and put it against Yunnie's back. Frowning, Yunho took another shirt.

 

"This is so unbelievable!” Yuri groaned, but no one was listening to her.