My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 23

 

Yunho sat down on the sofa, watching his parents boringly. He wanted to go out. He wanted to go out and search for Yuri but he can't. Ryeowook, who claimed that he was working in a very secret government department says that they shall wait for the agent to come and get to know her better.

 

"How long are we going to wait?” Mrs. Jung asked, as she glare at Ryeowook.

 

Seeing the glare thrown his way, he chuckled.

 

"They are here already." Ryeowook said, when he heard the car engine from outside.

 

Standing up, he went to opened the front door to be greeted by Changmin.

 

"I'm sorry we are late." Changmin bow to the Jung family once he got in through the front door while one hand pulling the other person from behind him inside.

 

Seeing who the other person was, the Jung's gasps out loud.

 

"Meet your bodyguards for the time being; prince Shim and blackpearl." Ryeowook said, before chuckling.

 

"I almost forgot about the little agent too, little red ocean." He added, as he smiled down at Yunnie.

 

"Prince Shim and blackpearl reporting to you, Mr. Kim." Both, Changmin and Yuri said, as they salute to Ryeowook, their leader.

 

"Little red ocean reporting." Yunnie said childishly, as he tried to imitate the salute.

 

"Very good. You know your job now and I want you guys to report it back to me everyday. Make sure they are safe." Ryeowook said, giving Yuri a warning look since he knows about her past with the Jung's.

 

"Yes, Mr. Kim." Both, Changmin and Yuri said quickly.

 

"I leave both of you here." Ryeowook said, and smiled at the Jung family before walking out from the house.

 

Changmin turned to looked at Yuri and winked cutely before taking the bags they bought with them.

 

"Since we are here already, I will go and start setting up the cameras." He announces, walking away to do his job, leaving Yuri alone, standing in front of the Jung's.

 

Standing where she was, Yuri looked at her ex-family and rolled her eyes. She scooped Yunnie up into her arms and walked towards Changmin.

 

"Yuri.” Yunho called, as he walked after her but she just ignore him. She put her son down onto the table and smile at him sweetly.

 

"Yunnie, listen to mommy closely okay. Don’t get close to them at all alright? Only with mommy and uncle Minnie, okay baby?” She said, making Yunnie nod quickly.

 

"Good boy." She said, as she kissed his forehead gently.

 

"Yuri, you can’t do this to me. You can’t ignore me forever." Yunho said desperately, as he tried to put his hand on her shoulder but later, found himself on the floor instead.

 

"Mr. Jung Yunho, I would appreciate it if you call me blackpearl because we have no relationship at all. I will protect your safety and in return, you will respect my privacy." Yuri said coldly, before throwing something at Changmin.

 

"I will be in my room. Looking for some information." She said, and walked away with Yunnie still in her arms.

 

Seeing what just happened, Changmin just shook his head in amusement. He had already guess that this will happen but never thought that she will be too obvious on showing her angriness towards them.

 

Yuri walked into the kitchen with a file in her hand. She smiled at the maids there before reaching out for the hot water and pouring it into two mugs. Stirring it slowly until it cool down a bit, she brought it back to the room where Changmin and Yunnie were.

 

"Yuri.”

 

Hearing Mrs. Jung's voice, she stop and slowly turned back around to face the older woman with a expressionless face.

 

"Where's my grandson?” Mrs. Jung asked hurriedly.

 

Yuri cocked an thick, straight eyebrow at her.

 

"I don’t remember you having a grandson with me, Mrs. Jung. As far as I know, your lovely future daughter-in-law, Mrs. Sunny Lee, isn't pregnant yet so you don’t have any grandson." Yuri said coldly, before turning swiftly and walking back into the room.

 

"How dare you speak to me like that?!" Mrs. Jung gasped, but Yuri had already slammed the door shut.

 

A/N: i'm sorry i couldn't update anymore. i wish i could but i still have some errands to run so i will update more tomorrow <3