My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 58

 

Glancing in the view mirror to looked at the back of the car, Changmin couldn't help laughing at how many times Yunnie repeated the same word again and again. The new word he learned from his grandpa.

 

“Yunnie handsome.” Yunnie said to himself, and nodded seriously.

 

Looking out of the window, Mrs. Jung try her best not to giggled.

 

“Yes, you are handsome, Yunnie.” Mr. Jung said, smiling.

 

“You are handsome and clever.” Mr. Jung added more happily.

 

“Yunnie handsome.” Yunnie said again, nodding seriously.

 

“Oh, man. I can’t wait to see Yuri's expression when she knows about this.” Changmin murmured to himself quietly, and chuckled.

 

“I should grab the camera and catch the moment.” He added, grinning mischievously.

 

Suddenly, the ringing of someone's cellphone interrupted the peaceful moment.

 

“Hello, Minseo.” Mrs. Jung said, into the phone.

 

Grabbing onto Yunnie, Mr. Jung bought him onto his lap and reached out for a chocolate bar.

 

Seeing what was going on between grandson and grandpa, Changmin shook his head.

 

“Yes, tea at o'sulloc. That would be lovely. I will see you there.” Mrs. Jung said, before hanging up.

 

“Anything wrong?” Mr. Jung asked, making Mrs. Jung sighed. She knows she has to face the problem she caused but she didn't think it will be this soon. She wanted to spend more time with her grandson first.

 

“Settle the problem first. I don’t want anything bad to happen again.” Mr. Jung said firmly, before quickly making a happy face at Yunnie as the boy looked up at him with confusion written all over his little face.

 

“Do you want more chocolate?” Mr. Jung asked, showing Yunnie the still full chocolate bar.

 

Shaking his head, he rubbed his already extra-full tummy before leaning his head against Mr. Jung’s chest comfortably and closed his eyes sleepily.

 

Resting his chin on his hands, Yunho watched as Yuri knead the dough on the dining table.

 

“Sweetheart.” Yunho called.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Don’t you feel tired kneading that dough? Can’t we just go to the bakery and buy it?” Yunho asked, making Yuri chuckled.

 

“Have you forgotten? I used to always cooked for you when we were married and if I wasn't mistaken, you said that my cooking is the best.” Yuri said, winking cutely at him.

 

“Your cooking is the best, sweetheart, but it takes so much precious time from you!” Yunho grumbled childishly, “What precious time? I love cooking and it’s been weeks since Yunnie had eaten any of my cooking.” Yuri said, giggling.

 

“Sweetheart.” Yunho moaned, pouting.

 

“Yes, babe?” Yuri asked, as she divided the dough into small little balls.

 

“You said that you were cooking because of me!” Yunho grumbled, making Yuri giggled even more. Yunho will always be Yunho and it seems like he had forgotten the man he is jealous of is their own son, their own flesh and blood.

 

“I'm cooking for my family.” Yuri explained, smiling.

 

Hearing the responses he got from Yuri, he grunt loudly. Although he should be happy, he can't help but feel hurt at the thought that he is no longer the main priority to her.

 

“What is it now, Yunho Oppa?” Yuri asked, when she looked up at him and notices the expression he was sporting.

 

Before he can answered, Kangta entered the kitchen.

 

“Hey, Kangta Oppa. What’s up?” Yuri asked, smiling.

 

“The famous raisin bun or chocolate chip bun?” Kangta asked, without looking at Yunho.

 

“Both, raisin and chocolate chip. Yunnie always demand both at the same time and gets sulking when I bake only one.” Yuri said, making Kangta chuckled.

 

He always happened to be the one who catches the scene between mother and son and who else will Yunnie go to to pour his heart out other than him? He had such a fun time teasing Yuri with Yunnie nodding in agreement, thinking that his uncle is scolding his beautiful mommy for making him sulk.

 

“I don’t want raisin! I only want chocolate chip!” Yunho demanded, as he glared at Kangta who just ignored him like always.

 

”Stop being such a child, Oppa. You can pick out the raisins and give them to me.” Yuri said.

 

Turning to looked at Yunho with a blank looked on his face, Kangta pulled out a chair next to Yuri and sat down, knowing perfectly well that that this simple act will make Yunho jealous.

 

“Hey. Stay away from my wife.” Yunho muttered seriously, sitting up straight in his own chair.

 

“She’s not your wife. Yet.” Kangta said, turning to give Yuri an innocent looked when she gave him a looked of shocked.

 

“Kangta Oppa!” Yuri hisses, but Kangta just kept smiling at her as he turned to look at the angry and jealous Yunho.

 

“Don’t worry, my dear. He will be your husband just like we plan.” Mrs. Lee assured her daughter softly, after hanging up the phone.

 

“But...mommy.”

 

“I will talk this with her and I will make sure you will be her daughter-in-law.” Mrs. Lee said.

 

“Please mommy? I really love him.” Sunny said, pouting sadly.

 

“I know, darling. I know.” Mrs. Lee said, nodding.

 

Wiping the tears on her cheeks away, Sunny tried to smile. She wanted to marry Yunho desperately. She is so in love with him and even picture themselves together sometimes, living happily with their sons and daughters.

 

Blinking his eyes sleepily, Yunnie looked around before drowsily as he clutch onto his grandpa’s black wrinkle free traditional fit pinpoint dress shirt.

 

Chuckling down at Yunnie, Mr. Jung grabbed a hold of him as he got out of the car, not wanting to dropped his grandson. As Changmin watched Mr. and Mrs. Jung walked towards the house with Yunnie, he couldn't help but chuckled again.

 

“Now, where is my camera?” Changmin murmured to himself, and quickly ed his hands into the pocket of his black 'graduate sud' tailored straight leg pants where he always kept his trustful mini camera.

 

Finding the mini camera, he took it out to checked the battery. Seeing that the battery was still full, he grinned naughtily before walking towards the Jung masion.