My Angel Yul

My Angel Yul

Chapter 15

 

While at work, Yuri was too busy typing on her computer, not noticing the person walking towards her when they knocked on the edge of her table to get her attention. She looked away from the computer at the person to see who it was to only gasps in shocked. Realizing that she needed to act quickly, she put on a smile.

 

"Hello, sir. Are you here to see Mr. Cho? Have you called to make an appointment?” Yuri asked, pretending that she didn't know him, looking through her book of appointments.

 

Yunho gazed at Yuri, examining her every feature. She looked just like he remembered. Big beautiful eyes. Little beautiful nose. Perfect kissable lips with a sweet smile on her face.

 

"Excuse me, sir!" Yuri snapped, when it seems like Yunho will never say anything and truth be told, his gazed on her was starting to get annoying.

 

"Yuri.” Yunho choke out, trying to touch her but she quickly pushed his hands away before standing up from her chair.

 

"Excuse me, sir, but I'm afraid you got the wrong person. If you would please, the exit is right there and you are welcome to leave." Yuri muttered coldly.

 

"Your still alive. Yuri, please come back to me?” Yunho pleaded.

 

"I told you already, sir. You got the wrong person. I'm not this Yuri person your looking for, I'm Jungeun. Kim Jungeun." Yuri said, still with the cold voice.

 

"I will wait for you when its lunchtime, Yuri." Yunho said, not paying any attention to what Yuri just told him before the door of Kyuhyun's office room opened.

 

"Hey, man. What are you doing here so early?” Kyuhyun asked cheerfully, as he patted Yunho's back.

 

"Jungeun, can you bring us two cup of coffee please?" Kyuhyun said to Yuri.

 

"Yes, Mr. Cho." Yuri mumbled, glancing at Yunho quickly as she walk away to get the coffee.

 

Yunho watched Yuri leave before Kyuhyun pulled him into his office room. He sat down on the chair on the other side of the desk, looking at the cheerful Kyuhyun.

 

"I know she’s hot but I have my eyes on her first, buddy." Kyuhyun winked.

 

Yunho sighed heavily, hearing what Kyuhyun said. He knows that she's Yuri. His Yuri. He doesn't know why or how he knows it but he just do or maybe it was his instinct that told him but why is she acting like she doesn’t know him at all?

 

"Come in." Kyuhyun said, looking up at the door when he heard a soft knock.

 

The office door opened as Yuri came in with a tray of two hot steaming cup of coffee.

 

"Here's the coffee you order, Mr. Cho." Yuri said, as she arrange one cup of coffee beside Kyuhyun and the other beside Yunho, "Is there anything else you would like, Mr. Cho?" Yuri asked, trying to avoid Yunho's gaze by looking at Kyuhyun.

 

"No, this is all. Thank you Jungeun. You can continue your work again." Kyuhyun said, reaching out for his coffee, making Yuri smiled at him.

 

"Thank you, Mr. Cho." Yuri said, bowing slightly before walking towards the door with the tray. Before she could walk back out to her desk to continue her work, she stop to turned back.

 

"Mr. Cho, seems like I almost forgot to mention something. Remember that you have lunch with Mr. Hamasaki today." Yuri said.

 

"Yes, I remember. Besides, I have already prepare all the documents I want to discussed with him before lunch." Kyuhyun said, smiling making Yuri smiled back.

 

"Alright, Mr. Cho." Yuri said, bowing one last time before walking out from the office room.

 

"She’s good, right? A very good assistant. I have no doubt she will be a good wife, too." Kyuhyun told Yunho, with a dreamy smile on his face while sipping his coffee.

 

Yunho clutched his fists angrily under the table. He had to control himself or he will be punching the lights out of his friend but how can he help himself when he was getting jealous. He didn't like other men checking or looking at Yuri. At his angel Yul. Yunho closed his eyes to calm himself down, hoping that that will work. He knows he has to do something to get her back and he must do it fast or he will loose his chance and lose her forever and good this time.